Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Somewhat effective because they can't control the bullies and lying kids whose parents are the ones who are raising these terrible disrespectful kids

Amount of homework: Agree

Teachers are great and I like how they are addressing issues with teaching and learning with project based outcomes

Develops character: Strongly disagree

No bullying and lying are rampant at this school and kids feel entitled to do it which is disgusting!

Bullying is rampant at this school and the kids have learned to lie to teachers and the Principal to get away with anything they want

I did not mention why I was in tears haha! I was so emotional because he did so good that he didn't have to go to summer school!!! What a wonderful feeling! He did it! Thank you teachers!

This is our second year at Westlake and we are very please thus far. The teachers are caring, responsive, and are extremely dedicated to providing an enriched environment. The administration is readily available to address any issue or concerns and more than willing to help in any way they can. The only thing that could be better is a bigger campus to house all grades together. Hopefully that will happen sooner than later. Overall we love Westlake and have no regrets enrolling.

This school rocks. All the staff is very efficient at what they do and use great organizational skills. Great place for kids!

Westlake charter school has not had it easy as far as the support of the district of Natomas; I feel like we are constantly fighting to stay put together. Even with all of that, the school has surpassed all of my expectations. It may not be the newest, best looking school in the district but when you step foot on the campus it glitters and gleams and you forget about all the perfections. It has given my children the best education you could ever pay for. I am eternally grateful for all that they do; the teachers, the staff, the administration and the parents. IF you want community, leadership and a child who is truly learning you want to apply here. I hope one day all of the kids of this nation will receive the education my children are receiving.

Sending my child to Westlake Charter was one of the best discussion I ever made. The teachers are amazing and very helpful. I feel like Westlake is this close knit community and everyone knows everybody. My child has been learning Spanish since kindergarten. I love the international learning for my child.

This is a great school that focuses on an international theme. Each grade has a continent that they focus their studies on during the year. They have a full immersion Spanish class that is wonderful as well as their own Art and P.E. teachers. Having these supplemental classes, though, require funding so there is a big focus on fundraisers. This actually helps us build a great sense of community at our school. The curriculum is very challenging, which is wonderful. They go above and beyond the standard California state requirements. They also put together several seminars throughout the school year that focus on important character traits and bullying. These seminars are actually held by the students themselves so that they can relate to their peers. Overall, this is a great school that focuses on our students' well being and academic acheivements.

Last modified Westlake Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.