Bad
Good

I want go to your school. and need want your prices. can you sent to me your prices?

Adreani is amazing, they focus on creating a rewarding academic program for our children. When the children make an academic achivement ie, math club or AR reading, goals they are rewarded for itie, pajama movie day or a field trip. The principal took her own time to run the library when the board wanted to cut librarians then the PTA started funding a librarian. Our kids work hard to make goals because the teachers, PTA, principal, and staff make learning fun and rewarding.

This is a great School. Yes the staff and Administration push the kids and expect the best. But that is what we want. We as parents need to suport the school, and teachers, every special need is not going to be met, if Jimmy or Sue have a hard time reading it is up to the parents to spend extra time with the child and help him master the skill. Just because a child complains about shool being hard does not mean that the class room teacher needs to make special adjustments for the child. This school is a top notch school, if your child has speical needs get involved and help. Do not expect the world to change for you. Suround yourself with excellence and you and your child will be the better for it. Hats off to the Principal and Staff they are doing a great job.

I couldn't disagree more with the comments about parnents persepectives being not respected. I have found my concerns to be adressed always in a professional and respectful way, may not have been the answer I wanted but always is respected. This is a wonderful wonderful school with a great professoinal principal and honest to goodness lovely teachers.

I have to agree that academically Adreani is wonderful, but, sadly, I also have to agree that there is NO respect for parent's comments or perspective by the teachers and this is rubberstamped by the administration. Very unfortunate.

Academically, Adreani staff and school are outstanding. There is a lack of respect, however, for parent opinions and an extreme focus on test scores that creates a great deal of stress on the students

We feel very fortunate to have our kids at Arnold Adreani. The principal and staff are the cream of the crop of their profession. Their emphasis on learning and achievement is obvious in my kids as they always try to do their best in their class work (even with their homework). The staff put in lots of extra time in after school activities such as basketball, volleyball, track and field, football, talent shows, and PTA activities such as casino night (which was a blast). The campus has beautiful modern facilities that are secure which provides me with a level of comfort knowing my kids are in a safe place. Parent participation is outstanding (I love the Watchdog program). My hat is off to EGUSD. Thank you for giving us this great school!

My children have attended Arnold Adreani since the school opened. We have been very happy with the staff and the opportunities offered to our child for learning. We also really appreciate the emphasis on excellence on all levels and I see the students really reaching to meet these goals. I do wonder if it may not be overwhealming for students who may not have alot of family support or learning issues. For our family it is really good.

Adreani is awesome. You start the day greeted at drop off by the principal and teachers. There is so much parent participation that some teachers have to refuse parent help in the class. The PTA hosts a variety of events that are targeted to bring families together. The school receives top marks on its API scores as well as awards for highest attendence.

Not only does Adreani have among the highest scores on the API tests but it has a faculty that truly cares about the long term success of its students. Truly a great school.

Last modified Arnold Adreani Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.