Sacramento, CA

Posted February 16, 2010

Posted February 03, 2010

St. Francis Elementary School 1

Posted January 29, 2010
I placed my review on this website before and it is missing. Parents considering the transitional kindergarten program be warned! Our family had a horrible experience at this school. Our child started the year enthusiastic and well-prepared. At the end of the academic year, our child was severely damaged and insisted 'I can't' whenever presented with any task. Thank God, we went to another local catholic school where our child is excelling! I am an educator, so I have the professional background to decide this is a terrible place to send young children.

St. Francis Elementary School 4

Posted May 21, 2009
St. Francis is a good school with good academics. The teachers are good, and the extra-curricular activities are good too. It is a wonderful school.

Posted November 03, 2008
I'm an alumus from St. Francis and graduated recently in the past couple of years. The school has a great 5-8 program with the excess amount of homework is well worth it. I'm a junior in high school at a college preparatory. The essays assigned to me in junior high were the most challenging and the teachers help me developed an excellent writing style that I am complemented on frequently by most of my high school teachers. I've gotten excellent grades in almost all of my classes because of this school . The school does have tutoring options, ask the teacher for help after school thats what I did!

Posted October 22, 2008
I absolutely love this school. It's my daughters second year there and the entire staff and all the activities are kid focused. I couldn't imagine having her enrolled somewhere else.

St. Francis Elementary School 3

Posted May 28, 2008
Highly recommend k-4 and 6-8th grades. The Principle is devoted and professional. Seems to be an issue with certain areas in which parent complaints not taken seriousely or remedied, not sure what this is about. After School Extension Program could use some staff with ideas and energy especially during the inside months when children must stay indoors. No sports programs other than basketball - this will be difficult for kids to catch up in certain sports by high school.

St. Francis Elementary School 0

Posted February 15, 2008
With our child in the transitional kindergarten program (equivalent to pre-school) we have been very happy with St. Francis. There is homework, but it's manageable. The teachers are good and the principal is wonderful. She seems to know every student by name. After a few months of school, we learned that our child has a disability and both the teacher and the principal extended themselves to us and we were able to meet with the school counselor. The fundraising and parent participation are not too bad. We had more fundraisers at our previous daycare. St. Francis is not just a school, but it's a community that we hope to grow with.

St. Francis Elementary School 0

Posted January 29, 2008
Wonderful school. St. Francis has a very diverse student body. The staff is excellent, starting with the Principal who is extremely involved and interactive with students, teachers and parents. St. Francis is not just a center of education but also a community comprised of like-minded parents, faculty and leadership. It is truly a joy and a blessing to be associated with this school and its community!

Posted January 22, 2008
Great school, great staff, great teacher, awesome principal. I have no problems with the fundraising and parental involvement hours required. It builds community and you know where your efforts and money are going. For those who complains about the amount of homework, parent participation hours, etc... You should approach the same with a positive outlook and attitude. You may realize that its actually enjoyable and you can set a positive example for your child when they see you working and participating on campus.

St. Francis Elementary School
2500 K Street, Sacramento, CA  95816
Last modified St. Francis Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Francis Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top