K-6|Private

Bad
Good

This School is terrible all they care about is there life and they use the students that go there towards there own needs to make there lives better.The Pastor is obsessed with making himself and his family happy.I know several students that go there that were used to do all the work for that place and of all the work they put in they were kicked out for not showing up to church.I am outraged at this and how they treat those student.I recommend that you never put your children into this horrible school, they will be used for work around the church and not work in school.

My son attends this school. He has been there since the daycare started and he is now in 7th grade. My son is a honor roll student and is very well mannered. I am a single parent and have always felt like one of the family. I believe that you as a parent should also be involved with your childs education so if your student is not doing well in school its up to you to find out why. This school is above and beyond a great school and with the small student teacher ratio is what all students need for a great education. Very affordable.

I think this is a great school people are never happy but for the most of us parents we love the school and the staff some people just have nothing good to say always complaining but its a great school

This school is a joke. The pastor's wife is always yelling at everyone - even her own staff right in front of the children. They are a horrible example of how people should be treated and they do not teach the students the correct things and if you take your children out they will be way behind at public school because they do not teach what your children need to know. Some teachers sit there and paint their nails and burning candles in the classroom while the children have no supervision. Beware!

I rate this school high. My grandson goes to this school and he is receiving an excellent education. The staff really cares and are very good at seeing he gets the attention he needs. It takes money to operate a school, parents should not criticize a school because they charge tuition. The tuition is very reasonable and the staff is great!

I disagree with the comments made below. This school is great, and its not about the money. They have the lowest costs at this school, I have shopped around various private schools and had my child attend public school and it does not compare. The personnel there cares about my child The price fits my budget and they have been extremely helpful when issues come up with my child's study habits or health. It is a very family oriented organization, classrooms are small settings which is good for my child if he needs any help with anything. This organization has had numerous outreach events since I have attended there. As a matter of fact, they probably could use more and more donations so that they can continue their community outreach..Great Job Florin Worship Center continue the good work!

I had ,y children attend this church and school and I would never ever recommend it to anyone. they are only worried about themselves and money. they are not in this for the children. I also agree do not waste your money

I had a son and daughter attend this school and this school is okay for spiritual guidance for a child. Academically it is comparable to a public school. So if you have a church already, do not waste your money.

Last modified Florin Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-6