PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

There is more to teaching than simply the academia. Each child is a unique and precious person here. CCS exhibits this fundamental core in their mentoring, by providing students an education based upon academic excellence and biblical values. Each child is given the tools to be the intellectually-equipped, community-focused, and anchored disciple. There is no greater reason, than the above, to have our children here.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I am so pleased with Cornerstone teachers! They truly care for the students! Yes, they educate the children. More importantly, they are concerned with attitudes and behaviors that are contrary to biblical instruction.

Amount of homework: no rating

Cornerstone, especially in the higher grades, requires a lot of the students. Sometimes I think the homework load is too much. However, when our graduates go on to college, they frequently say that college course work is easy for them. Their hard work and well-developed study habits at CCS serves them well as they go to college.

As Registrar of Cornerstone Christian School, I want to respond to the November 9, 2015 student review. The student is correct: CCS does have wonderful teachers who care about education and who do a great job teaching the gospel. And yes, CCS has more strict standards than most schools, which includes our dress code policy. We believe the dress code is necessary. We strive for modesty and professionalism in dress, and we want our teachers to focus on educating the children without having to police immodest or inappropriate dress. This is not a matter of pride; it is a matter of purpose.

Great teachers. They really care about edgucation. They do a great job at teaching the gospel. One major problem with this school is the strickness. The dress code rules are unnecessary and inconvenient. The dress code isn't there for modesty. It's there for looks. Just that the school can look orderly. That's not something I like about this school. They also don't give much care for the girls who have to wear a very uncomfortable blouse every Monday. I'm wishing the school would change but I know it won't because of the pride of it's leaders.

This is such a wonderful school. Family like, Christian school. We love it! Would recommend to anyone!!!

My children are being taught both what is right, and grace. It is hard to get both, but Cornerstone is doing a great job of it! Also our kids are challenged to grow academically with a wide variety of subjects. (Math, reading, art, Bible and music etc.)

I love this school, and I thank the Lord for giving us the opportunity to send all of our children here, from kindergarten through high school.

Cornerstone is a place where my children receive a top notch education! The teachers truly care about the children's academic and spiritual growth. Cornerstone comes beside my husband and me in raising our children to be christian leaders and disciples in our community.

Both of my children graduated from CCS. Besides the wonderful education they received, they were able to experience extra curricular activities they may not have tried in a larger school. I believe this helped them to be well rounded leaders. They are now teaching and training their children as well as being productive Christian citizens. Cornerstone was a blessing to our family during very tough times. I know that the staff are servants and desire to provide an excellent learning environment for each child.

Last modified Cornerstone Christian is a Private school that serves grades PK-12