Sacramento, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted January 17, 2014
This is such a wonderful school. Family like, Christian school. We love it! Would recommend to anyone!!!

Posted January 17, 2014
My children are being taught both what is right, and grace. It is hard to get both, but Cornerstone is doing a great job of it! Also our kids are challenged to grow academically with a wide variety of subjects. (Math, reading, art, Bible and music etc.)

Posted January 17, 2014
I love this school, and I thank the Lord for giving us the opportunity to send all of our children here, from kindergarten through high school.

Posted August 27, 2013
Cornerstone is a place where my children receive a top notch education! The teachers truly care about the children's academic and spiritual growth. Cornerstone comes beside my husband and me in raising our children to be christian leaders and disciples in our community.

Posted August 27, 2013
Both of my children graduated from CCS. Besides the wonderful education they received, they were able to experience extra curricular activities they may not have tried in a larger school. I believe this helped them to be well rounded leaders. They are now teaching and training their children as well as being productive Christian citizens. Cornerstone was a blessing to our family during very tough times. I know that the staff are servants and desire to provide an excellent learning environment for each child.

Posted August 26, 2013
The best thing about this school, the thing that i love, is the teacher's hearts for their students. They teach Bible class, and they put it into practice and pray so many times a day, just as we are to pray without ceasing. Such a wonderful continuation and reinforcement from home. Their love is genuine, and truly feels like a family! I feel so blessed to be able to have my child attend!

Posted August 26, 2013
We've been involved with this school for almost 10 years and we love it! The staff and teachers are truly wonderful and dedicated. The children receive a great biblical foundation along with rigorous academics, helping them become the leaders that we need more of in today's world.

Posted February 08, 2013
As Registrar of Cornerstone Christian School, I must respond to the February 1, 2013 review. It sounds to me like a student wrote that review. The parents who place their child(ren) at CCS do so because they are looking for a school that teaches rigorous academics from a Christian world view. By the time our students graduate from high school, not only are they prepared to go to a school of higher education. They are also prepared to defend their faith in this fallen world. Along the way, they are taught to think critically and with discernment.

Cornerstone Christian 2

Posted February 01, 2013
It's an insulated, devoid of reality schol, that forces students to accept their fundamentalist parents' world view. While the teachers are decent people and teach the required academic courses (as far as I can tell), everything seems to be based on the notion that Christianianity is the center of the universe. This results in teaching that emphasises faith vs. critical thinking. Instead of teaching what to think, the emphasis should be to teach how to think.

Posted May 28, 2012
My son is just finishing the third grade at CCS. At the end on each year we reflect on his accomplishments, struggles and experiences. We also look forward to the next year and future years through 12th grade. We can't imagine his education without the love and support of the CCS staff. His enthusiasm for school, fellowship and life is a direct result of his time spent at CCS. We consider our family truly blessed.

Cornerstone Christian
5073 Andrea Blvd., Sacramento, CA  95842
Last modified Cornerstone Christian is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Cornerstone Christian Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top