Sacramento, CA
Before care: Yes

St. Philomene 4

Posted December 28, 2012
St. Philomene's has earned my trust to provide excellent classroom academics and a positive learning environment to my only child. Our family has attended this school for 6 years. The leadership of the staff, administration, and parents is strong. The children are challenged and exposed to a great diversity. My daughter excells in her classwork and is given the opportunity to be open, be herself, and be actively involved spiritually with the parish. The students welcome newcomers as friends. There are lots of opportunities to become involved - both for parents and students. Working in the student store is one of my daughter's favorite opportunities. Attending field trips is mine!

Posted September 05, 2011
St. Philomene provides an excellent curriculum, strong spiritual development,art,sports,extended day programs in a caring and supportive community.

Posted August 24, 2011
My grandchildren attend this school and I could not have picked a better place for them. They are academically and spiritually being prepared in a loving, safe environment that nurtures their individualism.

Posted May 17, 2011
I have three children at St. Philomene School. My two younger Daughter are in kindergarten and 2nd grade and have been there since TK. My oldest daughter is in the 4th grade she started there this year she transferred from a school in Vallejo, Ca. On her first day she was very nervous automatically all the children in her class invited her in she had many friends the first day. All my children thank my wife and I often for sending them to such a great school.

St. Philomene 0

Posted October 08, 2010
My child has attended St. Philomene krom kindergarten to eighth grade and is now excelling at her college prep high school. We owe it all to St. Philomene. With such a caring staff, knowledgeable teachers, and a welcoming community, St. Philomene has helped my child grow spiritually and mentally. She will never forget her wonderful experience at St. Philomene.

St. Philomene 4

Posted March 01, 2010
I currently have a 7th grader at St.Philomene and my older daughter attended from K through 8th. She is now a senior in a public high school and has excelled with excellent grades which I attribute to her education at St. Philomene.

Posted February 19, 2010
We love St. Phils! We made the big move from public to private school four years ago and have never looked back! We have all three of our children enrolled and absolutely love the school community, the faculty, sports, art, music and religious programs. It has truly been a blessing! We had many choices but for this family it was easy. I encourage anyone shopping schools to drop in anytime and see for yourself. A 60 year tradition of excellence that we are proud to be apart of.

St. Philomene 0

Posted September 28, 2009
St. Philomene is the top of my list as far as schools go. I researched several different Catholic schools in the area and St. Philomene was my choice and I'll never regret it. My children are receiving an excellent education academically as well as keeping in touch with their faith. The administration and staff are fantastic. All I can say is St. Philomene's has been the best decision I made as far as my children's education goes.

Posted September 18, 2009
Into our 8th year at St Philomene, I still am so happy with our choice of schools. I know my children are being well educated in a safe environment. The administration and staff are terrific, the families are friendly and involved...all of this and a great education! We all have a choice in schools and this is a great one!

Posted September 15, 2009
Great School, I have been here 12 years and 5 years to go. St. Philomene offers great Catholic education while keeping one in close touch with god. Oh best of all after education and friendly helpful staff is tuition, it s not as much as one may think. It's much less than other private schools. I just love the St. Philomene School.

St. Philomene