Public charter
Sacramento, CA

Natomas Pacific Pathways Prep School 3

Posted January 15, 2015
i am unsatisfied with the schools choice of teachers and events. Np3 need to reevaluate how teachers are chosen, and students need to be able to give their opinions of teachers in the end of the year. also in terms of dress codes men should be allowed to wear any color v neck at school, not just black and orange. i believe their should be more extra curricular activities, most importantly sports to give students the real high school experience.

Natomas Pacific Pathways Prep School 2

Posted January 15, 2015
Many teachers that I have had have been unsuccessful in providing the materials and learning environment that I, as well as many of my peers, need to be successful. I can count several times in which my instructor has failed to do the one and only job obligated for them to complete- teach. We have been left to fend for ourselves and try to understand a concept that was never taught to us, whether through YouTube videos or the several students who have been able to grasp the concept. I believe reevaluating our teachers and learning environments could help solve this problem and give all students the opportunity to succeed.

Posted April 29, 2014
NP3 is an amazing program with great teachers who are passionate about teaching! There really is such a thing as no child left behind. NP3 has intervention times for students who are struggling, and get the tutoring help they need to successfully help the student pass their classes. Students also have advisory teachers who not only are the liaison for communication between parents and teachers, but really know the student and do their best to help the student succeed. I have children in both the middle school and high school and I can't be more pleased with the level of education my children are receiving. Everyone on staff is always readily available and accessible, and even if I do have concerns, I know I can get the answers I need. I know there is always room for improvement, and I feel that the staff here always strive for excellence and I appreciate their efforts. I know I made the best decision for my children to have them attend NP3.

Natomas Pacific Pathways Prep School 2

Posted December 19, 2012
i kinda wished that we had a music program with a music teacher but other wise i feel there is too much work to be honest it pile up i meen im staying up all night doing a days worth of homework

Posted October 12, 2012
Mr. Rutten is a great principal who really cares for the students and so does Mrs. Gorman . My daughter graduated from NP3 in 2011 and was accepted into a great university. She often says that the preparation she received at NP3 from her teachers and her AP classes gave her significant preparation for college.

Natomas Pacific Pathways Prep School 4

Posted October 11, 2012
NP3 is a wonderful small high school. A great alternative to traditional high schools. Class sizes are small. The teachers care about the students and make the learning experience fun. Administrators know every kid. It is a conducive learning environment, where the kids just know that college is the next step. They choose to work their hardest because of the examples set and culture of the school.

Natomas Pacific Pathways Prep School 4

Posted April 09, 2012
"The student population is not always the cream of the crop." Being a current sophomore at Np3 I had to pull this one up and say wahat? If there's anything to boast about in this school it's absolutely the acceptance of all students by all students. The school being so small I'm able to get to know every single person and can assure you they're all friendly people. The only thing I could say this school lacks is a sports program, and without a higher population it's hard to imagine that coming any time soon. Still a great choice for academics, and don't be swayed it's a VERY friendly environment.

Posted November 29, 2011
i love np3 it rocks the teachers are very nice. it is a good school. the school is very nice and the compus is a safe one. the school is very vey very veyr nice

Natomas Pacific Pathways Prep School 3

Posted November 19, 2009
My child is a student at NP3 and we have been satisfied with the education programs. The extracurricular activities are lacking and the traditional high school experiences of Homecoming, Prom, etc. are farely nonexistant. A good choice for academics but would compare to traditional public school AP programs. The student population is not always the cream of the crop. There are problem makers and typical public school cliques and concerns. It's a hope for a small school atmosphere with high expectations.

Posted March 31, 2009
I am an alumni of Natomas Pacific Pathways Prep. The teachers support the students to the fullest, challenge students to be their best, and the administrators devote themselves to see the students thrive. I recommend anyone and everyone to attend this school.

Natomas Pacific Pathways Prep School
3700 Del Paso Road, Sacramento, CA  95834
Last modified Natomas Pacific Pathways Prep School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Natomas Pacific Pathways Prep School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top