Posted January 25, 2014
Our daughter is thriving at Merryhill Midtown. We had concerns about her starting at a brand new school this year but it's been a smooth transition thanks to the hardworking teachers and staff. The Merryhill schools have a standard curriculum that is engaging and challenging. Frequent progress reports, interesting and frequent field trips, decent hot lunches, fun after school activities, close supervision, respect for children, and a beautiful building make for a wonderful school.

Posted August 05, 2010
I loved this school. It was amazing. The student body was so small and everyone knew each other. There was no clique problem at all and there's plenty of diversity. The teachers are awesome. They get to know each student idividually and help them out. Best middle school ever.

Posted December 02, 2008
Merryhill Preparatory School (MPS) has been a great middle school experience for my 6th grader because of its superior academic standards and preparation for higher learning. Moreover, MPS is not too big in which the student gets 'lost in the shuffle' and not too small in which the student feels confined. A wonderful school for those wanting academic enrichment, diversity, and a rewarding middle school experience

Posted November 25, 2008
I would like to thank the school for all their help. The teachers work with my son on an individual level to bring up his grades. The office manager is always so friendly when I call and took time to see how my son was doing after my grandmother passed away. I like that parents can call or e-mail the teacher and get an answer within 24 hours. Finally, the most wonderful person in the world is the school principal. She is there for the parents and most of all she is there for the children. She knows all the children's strength and weakness and that was one of the reasons I wanted to send our son to Merryhill. She addresses all my worries regarding middle school and the development stage that he is going through. I will miss the close knit of the school and the kinds of the teachers.

Merryhill School 0

Posted November 25, 2008

Posted November 24, 2008
My son has been a student at Merryhill Middle School since the 6th grade. My son and I have nothing but exceptional, great cooperation from everyone at the school. We will miss everyone (when our son graduates), and will tell anyone that is looking for a great school that this is the best.

Merryhill School 0

Posted November 15, 2008
The Merryhill school system has been wonderful for our child. She started at the preschool at 4 years old, then moved on to the Pocket Rd elementary school, and now the middle school. We are happy with the education she receives and the safe environment that we feel she is in. She's made great friends whose parents have similar goals and interests as ours. I know she is getting a fabulous education! I only wish there was a little less homework - especially on the weekends.

Posted November 11, 2008
Merryhill is my kid's second home. She s been a Merryhill kid since she was 18-months-old and is now a happy seventh-grader at Park City. Discipline? Direction? Challenge? Fun? Laughter? Friendships? Absolutely! I look upon the teachers, principal and staff of Merryhill as the other major influences on my kid's life. Would I allow just anyone to exercise that influence? Not a chance. She has bonded with nearly every teacher she s had and the result is that she, too, wants to be a teacher. Mathematics? Yup, that s a challenge. Science? Fascinating stuff. History and social studies? Can t get by without it. English and literature? You can t teach if you can t communicate. What about the financial commitment? The interest on my investment has been substantial: My kid s absolute safety when she was very young. Priceless. Education is primary, but we also experienced wonderful examples of good citizenship, kindness and charity.

Posted November 11, 2008
Our son has been attending Merryhill Schools since he was in pre-school. In that time, we have always found Merryhill to be an investment that has provided our son with the challenges and the opportunities to grow both academically and as an individual. While our son has only been attending Park City Merryhill for a few months, I am quite pleased with both the environment and his teachers. I expect the next three years to be filled with both challenge and change for our son, but I am comfortable that he is in good hands at Merryhill.

Posted November 10, 2008
My daughter is in the 6th grade at Merryhill Middle School. We chose this school for it's reputation of academic achievement and class size. The curriculum is challenging which has helped her excel in her study habits. We are very pleased with her progress and her good grades are a result of her efforts!

Merryhill School