Sacramento, CA

Posted August 01, 2013
Foothill Ranch Middle School is a really good school .Excellent teachers..My granddaughter loves the school so so much

Foothill Ranch Middle School 4

Posted May 16, 2013
My Daughter is in the Special Education Program at this school and I can say this is the school my daughter has ever excelled in. She was having major behavioral problems at her previous schools to the point the cops were being called on her. Since we have moved to Sacramento and she was placed in Mr. Mullarky's class she has become almost a straight A student and has been on the Honor Roll twice this year. I am proud of how the school has managed to help my daughter succeed in what she is good in.....she is now at grade level on most of her curriculum for a 7th grader and she wakes up ever morning wanting to go to school....So Thank you Foothill Ranch for having a great Special Education department.

Foothill Ranch Middle School 1

Posted March 23, 2013
HORRIBLE--the students run the school. My son attended for only 3 days it was so bad each day worse then the one before. The office took 15 mins to acknowledge us and students came and went as they pleased.

Foothill Ranch Middle School 3

Posted June 06, 2012
I would like to hear from people that have attended this school in the 2012 year. They were making changes and this was their first year as a "new" type of school. I am interested to hear if anything has changed and what the school environment is like for the student. What is the classroom environment like? Are students focused or are they talking over the teachers? I had to rate this school to be able to post this.

Foothill Ranch Middle School 1

Posted February 20, 2011
There are low test scores in this school, but it's hardly the teachers' faults. None of my classmates WANT to learn or behave. All of my teachers yell and give referrals to the students, but they don't care one bit. In fact, I told off a boy one time, and he replied on the internet with "i dpnt car wat u say are clazz iz amazign". I believe it's mostly the parent's fault, not the teacher's. Even in the honors classes, no one wants to learn. They try cheating off my paper because they know I get one of the highest grades in the school. Would I bring my kids here in the future? Only if I wanted my children to be influenced by ill-parented students to fail.

Foothill Ranch Middle School 3

Posted December 12, 2009
This school had both really crappy teachers and really awesome teachers. There is a band and an art program there! Too bad the high school isn't doing so well with band and art.

Posted August 01, 2009
this school is a very helpful enviorment for prosperous learning!

Posted April 21, 2009

Foothill Ranch Middle School
5001 Diablo Drive, Sacramento, CA  95842
Last modified Foothill Ranch Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Foothill Ranch Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top