Bad
Good

Still having issues with my child getting bullied, but other than that the school is great.

I am concerned about kids during school hours and after. We saw a kid who was surrounded by 7 other, girls included stealing another kids money. My kid was also being bullied at school. I think more eyes need to be around and students who are constantly in trouble for the same behaviors need to be expelled. No tolerance for threatening kids. Especially girls who want to fight a boy. I teach my kids to never hit a girl. So, are my children supposed to be beat up by girls? If parents do not dicipline at home then get rid of them at school. I send my kids to be educated. One teacher was very helpful and supportive.

Foothill Ranch Middle School is a really good school .Excellent teachers..My granddaughter loves the school so so much

My Daughter is in the Special Education Program at this school and I can say this is the school my daughter has ever excelled in. She was having major behavioral problems at her previous schools to the point the cops were being called on her. Since we have moved to Sacramento and she was placed in Mr. Mullarky's class she has become almost a straight A student and has been on the Honor Roll twice this year. I am proud of how the school has managed to help my daughter succeed in what she is good in.....she is now at grade level on most of her curriculum for a 7th grader and she wakes up ever morning wanting to go to school....So Thank you Foothill Ranch for having a great Special Education department.

HORRIBLE--the students run the school. My son attended for only 3 days it was so bad each day worse then the one before. The office took 15 mins to acknowledge us and students came and went as they pleased.

I'm a student here in 201, 8th grade and, the teachers are all very commited and determined to get us onto a good path. True, there are some bad behaved students but they are actually trying to get rid of those. They're going to start sending those types of kids to different schools so I think that'll be great. They made uniforms as well now. Solid color polo, any color, and solid color pants/sweats. The Uniform policy is very, very strict trust me. I don't really agree with it but whatever. I think it's a pretty okay school. Just don't get involved with the wrong people.

I would like to hear from people that have attended this school in the 2012 year. They were making changes and this was their first year as a "new" type of school. I am interested to hear if anything has changed and what the school environment is like for the student. What is the classroom environment like? Are students focused or are they talking over the teachers? I had to rate this school to be able to post this.

There are low test scores in this school, but it's hardly the teachers' faults. None of my classmates WANT to learn or behave. All of my teachers yell and give referrals to the students, but they don't care one bit. In fact, I told off a boy one time, and he replied on the internet with "i dpnt car wat u say are clazz iz amazign". I believe it's mostly the parent's fault, not the teacher's. Even in the honors classes, no one wants to learn. They try cheating off my paper because they know I get one of the highest grades in the school. Would I bring my kids here in the future? Only if I wanted my children to be influenced by ill-parented students to fail.

This school had both really crappy teachers and really awesome teachers. There is a band and an art program there! Too bad the high school isn't doing so well with band and art.

this school is a very helpful enviorment for prosperous learning!

Last modified Foothill Ranch Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.