Sacramento, CA

Harmon Johnson Elementary School 5

Posted November 08, 2013
This school exist!! And it's one of the Best Schools I have seen!! I went to visit the school and it have a GREAT LEADERSHIP along with Staff and Parents. I'm sure it has GREAT Teachers I haven't met them yet. But with all the parent volunteer they have and everybody working together along with the kids. This is a AWESOME school. Like they say "Don't judge a book by it's cover" You need to personally go and talk to staff and you will see why they are one of the top 3 schools Nation Wide. They were even invited to Washington and received an Award. Just imagine they have a kitchen well organized but the stove doesn't work. So, they have to cook their food off site and then bring it back to school. Even with that they are doing a GREAT JOB!!! I feel this school is an Inspiration for other schools to follow. My school Hazel Strauch say they will try to take something from them. Not, sure what they will take but I hope they do. They have a Parent room that's AWESOME and parents who help out. I hope this is one thing my school gets from them because we don't even have a parent room. I think every Principal should take a field trip with their staff member to see this school.

Harmon Johnson Elementary School 1

Posted September 26, 2013
This school no longer exists . The school was closed and buildings removed about two years ago.

Harmon Johnson Elementary School
577 Las Palmas Avenue, Sacramento, CA  95815
Last modified Harmon Johnson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harmon Johnson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top