Sacramento, CA

Frontier Elementary School 5

Posted August 30, 2013
Terrific school. Strong teachers. Accessible principal. Good library. My child loves it. New computers in the classrooms, including the (full day) kindergarten. School grounds are attractive, lots of trees & grass.

Frontier Elementary School 5

Posted January 12, 2012
All my children attended Frontier. This is a country school in the city. An awesome experience in learning and teachers that care.

Posted January 12, 2010
Frontier Elementary is an awesome school! The teachers and staff are incredible and were great with my 7 year old who started at Frontier as a Kindergarten. We unfortunately had to move out of the area and are bummed that we are too far to continue my daughter's education at Frontier. Still, I was very satisfied with the educational programs Frontier provided for my daughter while she was a student there. Thank you everyone at FRONTIER!

Posted October 29, 2009
The staff and faculty at Frontier are amazing. My kindergartener looks forward to school everyday and counts her teacher as one of her friends. The school is a National Blue Ribbon school for 2 years in a row. My daughter has excelled and is an avid reader in just 3 months of school.

Posted September 28, 2009
Frontier is a National Blue Ribbon School-Again! The teachers and Staff always work with me and my children when we have ?'s or problems. The teachers are very accessible with e-mail or a phone call, and they aren't afraid of challenging students or parents!! They really love the children and our pricipal is int he classrooms all through the day so, the kids know her very well! The school is a very well running machine! We love it!

Frontier Elementary School
6691 Silverthorne Circle, Sacramento, CA  95842
Last modified Frontier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frontier Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top