Bad
Good

keep your children away from this school and neighborhood!! There are too many bullies and my child got beat up just for trying to play basketball

Generally a troubled school within a troubled district. Seemingly discordant, disrespectful top-down meme. Perceived contention within the ranks. Typical examples, ALL of class misses PE due to the misbehavior of a few. Staff appears overwhelmed, not consistently providing services ranging from appropriate teaching methods, meal items as published on menu, and supervision. That said.....several bright spots exist. A few inspired, kind, caring staff persevere.

my daughter has been attending to thise school for 4 years and the first 2 years the teachers she had were good they did helped me and my daughter her learning. thise other 2 years i havent had the chance to talked and meet my daughter teacher because they have more substitutes then a whole school year teacher. her learning has drop alot.

I went to this school 4 years ago, I am now a freshman in high school, I loved this school because all the teachers were all about preparing us for our future. This school was very organized and very friendly. The kids that went there were very appropriate and took things seriously. I would give Pioneer Elementary and 8 out of 10 because I didnt like the area it was in. I LOVE PIONEER ELEMTARY!

every time an issue is brought up it gets attention & solved at a timely matter

Last modified Pioneer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.