Sacramento, CA

Woodridge Elementary School 4

Posted February 06, 2015
My daughter has a great teacher who is very involved and she enjoys going to class. the office staff was not friendly including those running the school. Was not greeted. One woman helped and was very sweet and made me feel good about placing my child in this school. Thank you to her!

Woodridge Elementary School 5

Posted February 28, 2011
Best teachers ever! I have never seen teachers as involved with student activities quite like this group.

Woodridge Elementary School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
They are really about helping the kids. My kids have thrived so much at this school with really caring teachers. I am always involved in any decisions made for my children. I love it!!!

Woodridge Elementary School
5761 Brett Drive, Sacramento, CA  95842
Last modified Woodridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top