Sacramento, CA

Ridgepoint Elementary School 1

Posted August 03, 2014
My son attended this school and I was very disappointed in the lack of support from his teacher, the principle, and district staff. My son has an IEP with unique needs. The principle was only supportive to the teacher. Ms. Grinager was great in teaching academics, but lacked compassion and patience with my son. For those who have students without special needs this school may be great, but I would absolutely not recommend this school to those who have children with special needs. My children will be attending elsewhere this coming year.

Posted February 06, 2014
This school is very well the best school I ever had in my life. All the staff/teachers are great and my son comes home with straight A's

Posted May 31, 2013
I've been here since kindergarten, and I just got promoted from 8th grade! It's been really great here. My whole time here, I've had no one bully me, I've made so much friends, and I'm so sad to leave. Thank you Jim, the teachers, and staff for a great experience!

Ridgepoint Elementary School 1

Posted May 22, 2011
Not happy this year. Had many issues this year including teasing in the class room. When I spoke to the teacher the response was that she was aware of the teasing but that my child does not talk to her about it and she is only concerned on how my child handles it. These are small childern not adults, getting sad, mad, or giving "dirty" looks because someone is making fun of you should not be the concern. The only saving grace is the principal, he really seems to care about the childern. to bad some of his staff doesn't. The principal will be the ONLY reason we will attend next year UNLESS teasing still occurs. VERY DISAPPOINTED this year.

Ridgepoint Elementary School 4

Posted March 21, 2011
I love the school and I am soooo glad to be one of the first seventh graders at this school. I hope it continues.

Ridgepoint Elementary School 4

Posted August 15, 2010
This is my son's thrid year at Ridgepoint. The front office staff is very friendly and always helpful. The teachers are great and so is the principal.

Posted July 11, 2010
Ridgepoint Rocks! I love the principal and the staff! The front office is awesome. the Kitchen crew is great. I am graateful to have my daughter there! She will be in 5th grade this year 2010-2011. Woot!

Ridgepoint Elementary School
4680 Monument Drive, Sacramento, CA  95842
(916) 566-1950
Last modified Ridgepoint Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridgepoint Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top