Sacramento, CA

Posted August 20, 2014
I do not like this school .My daughter got stuck at This school and we are missirable . I cant get out fast enough

Foothill Oaks Elementary School 4

Posted September 14, 2013
My girls and I just moved back to Ca from Brooklyn Ny, and I was worried about the transition to public school after 4 years in Catholic school. I have been so incredibly pleased with the teachers, students, and administration at Foothill Oaks Elementary School. They also offer wonderful before and after school activities. The students are kind, and have welcomed my daughters with open arms. The teachers are wonderful at communicating with me, and I feel that my children are safe and happy every day. They come home every day with stories about all the fun they had, and everything they learned. Thank you all so much for such an amazing experience.

Foothill Oaks Elementary School 5

Posted January 13, 2012
Dear Principal Hanson, My wife and I would like to thank you for they way in which you handled the situation regarding my son BB. We know that there might be a few issues here and there as he tries to fit in as a new student. ....... Our family feels like Foothill Oaks is a superb school, with a staff that is sensitive and goes the extra mile. We can see that it comes from the heart. Thank you so much for such great results, Mike and Luba Parents

Posted June 29, 2011
I m so discouraged with this school my children will not be attending it next year. My son who was new to the school in 2010 was bullied and called the "n" word. After several attempts to speak with the principal "she is always in meetings" I finally reached her and her response was there is 500 students and only a handful of us we can't control the bullying at all times. What? Ok it is deffeniately not the school I am signing my children up for. I have never seen so many rude children in my life. I can't blame that on the school but deffeniately on the parents that don't care.

Posted August 14, 2010
my child was bullied and i had to go through great measures to have something done. and the punishment for the two girls that hazed my kindergartner was minimal to none at all. i will be changing her schools this year.

Foothill Oaks Elementary School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
The staff are very helpful, they care about the kids and they always make sure the kids are safe.

Foothill Oaks Elementary School 5

Posted April 01, 2010

Foothill Oaks Elementary School
5520 Lancelot Drive, Sacramento, CA  95842
Last modified Foothill Oaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Foothill Oaks Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top