Regency Park Elementary School 1

Posted June 30, 2014
This is a horrible overcrowded school and the teachers do not care about students. Maybe the lack of care is due to overcrowded classrooms but all children deserve a good education and it is hit or miss here. My child is a straight A student and was bullied often with little to no help from teachers and other staff. Also, one of the ladies that works the front office is mean and always has an attitude. I would not recommend this school to my worst enemy.

Regency Park Elementary School 4

Posted May 24, 2014
correction: 2013-2014 was the school year we attended this school. My kids also liked the school's library a lot.

Regency Park Elementary School 3

Posted April 18, 2014
I previously gave this school a one star rating. After three years, I have changed my opinion about the school. The school is fine itself, there is always room for improvement though. One thing that I would like to see is more after school programs and extra curricular activities for students. The school has become overly crowded and I still think the section 8 apartments on Zurlo Way make up a good portion of the worst students at this school. Since living in this neighborhood for three years there has been robberies and vandalism throughout the community. Good school and best school in Twin Rivers, but Regency Park should be a part of Natomas Unified.

Posted April 17, 2014
My very shy son has come out of his shell since attending this school. He has learned a lot as well, much more than I expected. Since he was already an advanced learner before entering Kindergarten, he has learned a whole lot more especially in math and science. It's exciting to see him expand his knowledge at such a young age!

Regency Park Elementary School 3

Posted September 25, 2013
Regency Park Elementary is a nice school. Some teachers are tired and have forgotten why they are teachers.

Posted October 05, 2012
Regency Park Elementary has a collaborative, 21st century learning environment. The teachers are engaged and creative. The principal is an excellent leader, and the school secretary received a well-deserved award for the top classified school employee in the state. The PTA is small but mighty. Members of the PTA are involved in the art docent project, choir, and other extra-curricular activities. The 4th R after school program has an energetic, caring director. Regency is truly a great community school.

Posted March 09, 2012
My son thrives here! We have been in 3 districts and 3 different schools, this one is by far the best. Some might say the classes are large but the children still get the attention they need. We moved in the middle of the school year and the teacher has worked with us to ensure my son is on te same page as the other students in his class. I also love how much the families are involved with the school. Feels like a small town school with the big city resources, it is the best of both worlds! :-)

Posted August 15, 2011
I am a proud parent of a Regecy Park Elemetary student .Their teachers are great and very supportive.School principal is very supportive, is very personable and the teachers truly seem to care about their students and the students' success.I think this school has a lot of great programs and certainly parent involvement,Our daughter is in 2nd grade now and has attended Regecy Park since Kindergarten, all I can say is the I'm a happy that my doughter is Happy with the teachers Pricipal and all the staff I love Regecy Park Is the best elementary school

Regency Park Elementary School 0

Posted September 12, 2009
This school strives to provide students with the lastest technology. Teachers work hard to provide project based lessons that inspire students to make connections between their school environment and the 'real' world.

Regency Park Elementary School
5901 Bridgecross Drive, Sacramento, CA  95835
Last modified Regency Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Regency Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top