Posted October 02, 2014
I've had the opportunity, as a teacher, to teach at multiple different schools around Sacramento. This is, by far, the most organized and dedicated school that I've had the pleasure of teaching. NP3 is a wonderful school for students who want a small, close-knit community of students with very pro-active teachers. The curriculum (Pre-AP) is rigorous, but the teachers work hard to ensure that all students are successful. In my opinion, the only flaw at NP3 is that their choices for enrichment (e.g. art, sports, leadership, etc.) are slim.

Posted January 12, 2014
This is a wonderful school. I love the staff here. They care about all the students here. I have a 6th grader that goes here and she loves it. Best school in Natomas!

Posted June 12, 2013
Np3 is a wonderful school witha safe environment!:) I am a student and i love it here. I previously went to PFAA(Charter), before coming here and i am glad i am at np3. It actually turns out that np3 has better test scores than other near by schools! Also I like how Np3 High got Silver on the natomas Highschool honor roll and Charter got bronze. I like np3 because everyone is nice no drama and it prepares you for college something that charter wasnt focused on! the staff here are also much more better in behavior and educating us. Np3 is better than charter in my opinion!:D

Posted April 01, 2013
Np3 middle is an awesome school that enables a safe, fun, and educational environment. The teachers are very supportive, the principles are encouraging, and the parents are also involved in the booster club. I know because I am currently studying there myself. The teachers try to help you as much as possible, and the advisory teachers give grade checks every Monday. A student is also allowed to retake their tests after filling out a retake form and getting a parent signature. Np3 is also emotionally involved providing counselling for students who are emotionally on the edge. Np3's most important goal is keeping bullying, gossip, and etc. from hurting the environment that surrounds the children. It's a very effective school and I hope you guys enjoy it if you can ~Student~

Posted January 22, 2013
I have 2 students at NP3 and I cannot imagine a better school for either of them. The principal and the entire staff continue to amaze me with their compassion for the students. The teachers are in constant contact with me and are always available when I have a question. The academic standards are excellent and this is one of the best schools in Natomas!

Posted November 07, 2011
This is our 3nd year and I love this school. My child loves her teachers, and enjoys going to school. The teachers made the transistion from 5th to 6th easy and welcoming. My child only says great things about the school and teachers. They are very hands on and caring and genuiely care for their students and their school sucess. They go above and beyond for their students.

Posted September 01, 2011
I'm very pleased with NP3. We came from Westlake Charter and our expectations were high. The teachers care about our kid's performance and are willing to work with THIS parent to move through obstacles. I love that the principal is willing to change the school structure to ensure success. My daughter loves the school so much that when offered an opportunity to go to another charter, she declined. She's in the 8th grade and on the honor roll, advanced STAR test scores, in leadership, tutoring, mentoring and interacts with all the teachers and students. NP3 provides a very well rounded education, even without me being on campus.

Natomas Pacific Pathways Prep Middle School 1

Posted January 27, 2011
Cont (last one).. Oh, don't let your child miss a day and need to make up work, that will need to be done during their 22 minute lunch or whenever the teacher isn't in a meeting. GOOD LUCK. Not only do they have to make up a test in 22 minutes during lunch when most kids had an entire class period and they have to do the work famished.

Posted September 18, 2010
This is the second year of NP3 Middle and I am very excited to see how it is going to grow over the next few years. This is the best middle school for my son in Natomas. It challenges the students but does not overload them with homework. The classes are longer than an average middle school class and the teacher student ratio is 27:1.

Natomas Pacific Pathways Prep Middle School
3700 Del Paso Road, Sacramento, CA  95834
Last modified Natomas Pacific Pathways Prep Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Natomas Pacific Pathways Prep Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top