Posted December 03, 2013
My daughter loves this school, my three neices and nephew also adore this school and as a parent I am grateful and thankful for this school. I appreciate that YPSA has and is instilling in my daughter valuable life skills, great academic studies, field trips, a wonderful open door policy between parents and all staff on campus. My daughter is learning so much about her Hmong heritage and is very proud of who she is and her Hmong culture. YPSA offers so much more than just the basics, YPSA provides arts, martial arts, dance, music, and computers. YPSA also is a family and truly practice the saying '' it takes a whole community to educate one child. ''

Posted October 21, 2013
Love this school, highly recommend. My son miss this school but I have to move to due to my job relocation.Ms Idrogo is wonderful and all the staff and the principal are great to us. Espcially the special education Teacher EIP is awesome.

Posted August 27, 2012
I took a tour of this school and was thoroughly impressed by it. Students were well-behaved and engaged, teachers seemed enthusiastic, the principal was committed and caring as well as focused on what is best for the kids, and the overall environment gave the impression of an extremely well-run school. Each class we entered was engaged in active learning. They appear to put children's needs first with a focus on serving under-served populations. They are a new school but seem to have a strong vision of what they expect to accomplish as an educational institution.

Yav Pem Suab Academy - Preparing For The Future Charter 4

Posted November 07, 2011
I cannot say enough great things about this school. Although it is rather new and still undergoing its shape, the teachers at this school make it an amazing experience for the students. They go over and beyond the call of duty. This is a great school for students as it builds character and offers hands on experiences (an excellent tool for ELL).

Posted September 08, 2011
Excellent leadership and focus on the big picture make this school great. Principal and teachers share same vision, enthusiasm and positive attitude.

Yav Pem Suab Academy - Preparing For The Future Charter
7555 South Land Park Drive, Sacramento, CA  95831
Last modified Yav Pem Suab Academy - Preparing For The Future Charter is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Yav Pem Suab Academy - Preparing For The Future Charter Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.