Sacramento, CA
After care: No

Posted September 09, 2011
I'm and 8th Grader and I've enjoyed all 3 years at ACMS and I just wish it could of been longer!!!!! :)

Posted May 05, 2010
Antelope Crossing is the best middle school ever!!!! all the teachers and students are sooo nice :]

Posted April 27, 2010
This school is amazing! My daughter has taken interest in her school work and the teachers are respectful and make the subjects worth learning. The school has amazing sports to be played at any level, and the student body is just a great group of children. My nephew has had trouble getting help in the past from other schools regarding his learning abilities, and this school has really jumped in and assisted my sister in getting him the help he really needs to excel at his level so that he is not always left behind.

Posted April 19, 2010
This school is fantastic. The kids, teachers, the whole staff work their absolutel hardest at keepingit that way. Glad my student goes there.

Posted December 18, 2009
My daughter goes to ACMS and loves it. I love it.. it's a great school. the teachers have helped her excel greatly! She is doing better than ever before. They've helped her in the areas she really needs it. They were able to recognize her weak areas and get her the help she needed, as well as promote her in the areas of strength. I recommend this school to any parent looking to send their child to a school in Antelope, send them here!

Posted September 16, 2009
I have two daughters going to they 'A' students it means teachers and principal are doing something right and they communicate very well with parents.

Posted September 16, 2009
This is a distinished school where everyone works extremely hard from the students to the teachers to the custodian staff.

Posted March 25, 2009
I love this school! the teachers are great,the food is amazing,and the activities are fun!!!

Posted January 31, 2009
This is the worst school my kids have ever attended. My son went here for 6th-8th grades and we had so many problems, mainly with a certain assistant principal. My daughter went here for 6th, 7th and the beginning of 8th grade. We pulled her out after 8th grade started because certain teachers were violating student confidentiality and discussing my daughter with other parents. I talked to the principal several times and did not feel the issue was resolved.

Antelope Crossing Middle School 4

Posted January 13, 2009
Whoever is planning to have their child here in Antelope then send your kiddos here! The atmosphere is wonderful, the staff members are kind too. The teachers help you immediately if you need help and they also have a class called a exploratory class for fun as in life skills (cooking), tech, band, support reading classes or extra help on math. Even though middle school may be challenging but heck the staff help you!(: I'm not afraid to say my name, I'm a 7th grader.

9200 Palmerson Drive, Sacramento, CA  95843
Last modified Antelope Crossing Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Antelope Crossing Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top