Bad
Good

I'm and 8th Grader and I've enjoyed all 3 years at ACMS and I just wish it could of been longer!!!!! :)

Antelope Crossing is the best middle school ever!!!! all the teachers and students are sooo nice :]

This school is amazing! My daughter has taken interest in her school work and the teachers are respectful and make the subjects worth learning. The school has amazing sports to be played at any level, and the student body is just a great group of children. My nephew has had trouble getting help in the past from other schools regarding his learning abilities, and this school has really jumped in and assisted my sister in getting him the help he really needs to excel at his level so that he is not always left behind.

This school is fantastic. The kids, teachers, the whole staff work their absolutel hardest at keepingit that way. Glad my student goes there.

My daughter goes to ACMS and loves it. I love it.. it's a great school. the teachers have helped her excel greatly! She is doing better than ever before. They've helped her in the areas she really needs it. They were able to recognize her weak areas and get her the help she needed, as well as promote her in the areas of strength. I recommend this school to any parent looking to send their child to a school in Antelope, send them here!

I have two daughters going to they 'A' students it means teachers and principal are doing something right and they communicate very well with parents.

This is a distinished school where everyone works extremely hard from the students to the teachers to the custodian staff.

I love this school! the teachers are great,the food is amazing,and the activities are fun!!!

This is the worst school my kids have ever attended. My son went here for 6th-8th grades and we had so many problems, mainly with a certain assistant principal. My daughter went here for 6th, 7th and the beginning of 8th grade. We pulled her out after 8th grade started because certain teachers were violating student confidentiality and discussing my daughter with other parents. I talked to the principal several times and did not feel the issue was resolved.

Whoever is planning to have their child here in Antelope then send your kiddos here! The atmosphere is wonderful, the staff members are kind too. The teachers help you immediately if you need help and they also have a class called a exploratory class for fun as in life skills (cooking), tech, band, support reading classes or extra help on math. Even though middle school may be challenging but heck the staff help you!(: I'm not afraid to say my name, I'm a 7th grader.

Last modified Antelope Crossing Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.