Bad
Good

I have two children that attend this school and I have to say that I am greatly pleased and amazed with the diligence and skill that the staff here have shown to help my children along throughout the school year. The teachers, support staff, principal and vice principal work closely with the parents to ensure a child's success. For my son, I feel as if they have gone above and beyond the call of duty in helping him out in the areas where he has been struggling. Their efforts at school compliment those of mine and my husband's efforts while working with my son at home. So far my children have had some pretty hard-working, amazing teachers.

This school has gone to the limits to help my children and I am proud to say my children attend here yes the front office could smile alot more like they enjoy there jobs but hay The Principal is outstanding and I love that they all watch out for our students after school every teacher out there helping to assure they are all safe. With this said mine have gone here for six years and I am very pleased

We love Beitzel. It has an experienced staff, good communication and facilities. The new principal has made a great effort to involve more parents and to make the campus family friendly. They have added a music and performing arts program and have made intervention for struggling students and the GATE/Accelerated program even stronger.

Last modified Maeola E. Beitzel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.