Posted June 30, 2013
I have two children that attend this school and I have to say that I am greatly pleased and amazed with the diligence and skill that the staff here have shown to help my children along throughout the school year. The teachers, support staff, principal and vice principal work closely with the parents to ensure a child's success. For my son, I feel as if they have gone above and beyond the call of duty in helping him out in the areas where he has been struggling. Their efforts at school compliment those of mine and my husband's efforts while working with my son at home. So far my children have had some pretty hard-working, amazing teachers.

Posted September 19, 2011
This school has gone to the limits to help my children and I am proud to say my children attend here yes the front office could smile alot more like they enjoy there jobs but hay The Principal is outstanding and I love that they all watch out for our students after school every teacher out there helping to assure they are all safe. With this said mine have gone here for six years and I am very pleased

Maeola E. Beitzel Elementary School 3

Posted November 19, 2009

Posted May 13, 2009

Posted March 29, 2009
We love Beitzel. It has an experienced staff, good communication and facilities. The new principal has made a great effort to involve more parents and to make the campus family friendly. They have added a music and performing arts program and have made intervention for struggling students and the GATE/Accelerated program even stronger.

Posted September 04, 2008

Posted June 25, 2008

Maeola E. Beitzel Elementary School 3

Posted March 21, 2005
The quality of academic programs is more challenging at this school compared to some others, Not very much support for children who are struggling. Loved some of the teachers. The Principal is very nice as well as the staff, Also there are a few teachers that I was not happy with as far as explaining lesson plans. There have also been several instances were people were lurking around the school and trying to pick up some children or follow them. The traffic in front when you pick up your children is dangerous to say the least. They really need to work on another system!

Posted December 21, 2004
My Kindergartner currently attends this school, and I have volunteered in the classroom many times this year, as well as attended some of the parent/teacher functions. The teacher, as well as the principal, are very concerned with the development of all children. I am very pleased that my child is able to go to this school, and am saddened that we must leave, as we are relocating.

Maeola E. Beitzel Elementary School
8140 Caymus Drive, Sacramento, CA  95829
Last modified Maeola E. Beitzel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maeola E. Beitzel Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top