Daylor (William) High (Continuation) School 5

Daylor (William) High (Continuation) School 4

Posted August 09, 2007

Daylor (William) High (Continuation) School 2

Posted January 01, 2006
Well, I got jammed into this school because I moved back and forth across the country and I ended up moving back to California one month into my Senior year expecting to attend Florin High School. I was told that the only alternative was this school. There is a lot of free, useless time in each class, there are less teachers than they say there are. (there are seven for 220 children). The children have no yearning for knowledge. they don't try to work or want to try.Being an AP student, and being thrown into this environment is ridiculous. I don't even have enough room to write all of my critiqe here. But I will say that the principal is nice and the school is an easy way out.

Daylor (William) High (Continuation) School
6131 Orange Avenue, Sacramento, CA  95823
Last modified Daylor (William) High (Continuation) School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Daylor (William) High (Continuation) School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top