Sacramento, CA

Samuel Kennedy Elementary School 1

Posted August 14, 2013
No music program and outrageous censorship going on. My fiance's son came home one day and told me that his fourth grade class had spent the afternoon tearing "inappropriate" images and words out of their history books!

Samuel Kennedy Elementary School 1

Posted April 02, 2012
the school is not welcoming we moved in the area in oct.2011 and i have ask the teachers for help for my child scent they told me he was behind and they said they dont have time i had to pay someone else the princple also seem that she dont care about the family or student she the first one out at 2pm when school out i am change my children to a different school!but there is 1 or2 teachers that do care they need a better leader a change some of the staff.

Samuel Kennedy Elementary School 2

Samuel Kennedy Elementary School 5

Posted April 30, 2008

Samuel Kennedy Elementary School 0

Posted July 27, 2005
My child has done well and is at the top of her class. However, I would like to see more extracurricular activities offered. Music is something she is very interested in and I wish she had the opportunity to be introduced to instruments of all kinds. As a parent I would have no problem contributing time and/or funds to her interests in music and art. I would also like to see the dress code inforced. I think the students should be wearing uniforms.

Samuel Kennedy Elementary School 3

Posted January 20, 2005
District academic curriculum. No music and art. Sports for grades 5 and 6. Minimal parent involvement.

Samuel Kennedy Elementary School 4

Posted April 20, 2004
Good teachers. However, the school tends to reward lower achieving students who make an improvement better than they reward children who fight like heck to maintain high scores and A and B grades over the duration of their enrollment in the school. The school is clean. Good principal. Poor communication between school and parents sometimes. We get notes announcing minimum days the day after my kid has the minimum day. One teacher pushes her political agenda on the 6 graders which is inappropriate. Otherwise really good teachers.

Samuel Kennedy Elementary School
7037 Briggs Drive, Sacramento, CA  95828
Last modified Samuel Kennedy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Samuel Kennedy Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top