Sacramento, CA

Posted December 10, 2010
This was a great school. The teachers are all get involved with their kids and actually care about them.

Posted June 04, 2010
Even with all the budget cuts this year, the Kirchgater staff has really maintained a positive attitude. Hopefully, we can keep everyone here. Our kids need and deserve it!

Posted August 17, 2009
I think this school is a fantastic place. My daughter loves it here and couldn't wait to get back to school. They do a lot of socail activities with the kids and all ages interact.

Posted May 22, 2009
Kirchgater is awesome. We just arrived from another school district not too long ago and we are already impressed with the teachers and administration. We weren't sure about moving in the middle of the year. Now I'm glad we did. My daughter's teacher is awesome and the principal and vice principal are always there to help.

Posted September 18, 2008
I have notice some big changes in my granson this year and I beleve its because they don't just try and suspand him everytime he is bad. They work with him and call me to let me now. Thank you!

Posted May 28, 2008
Absolutely a wonderful school. Other school could learn from the caring and efficient Anna K staff, they are the best.

Posted May 22, 2008
i love kirchgator i get all the help that i need it is really a team school

Posted April 22, 2008
Awesome school. I've been to a few elementary schools in Sacramento City and Elk Grove and A.K. is the best. I love their family nights. They just had a movie night with a big raffle prize. There was also a puppet show last week. After school pick-up is a different story. Gets pretty congested, but I guess with such a large student population there's nothing you can really do.

Posted April 22, 2008
I've had great success with teachers and staff at Kirchgater. Ms. Kershner is awesome! Always so nurturing to her students. The office staff is always helpful when I've had questions or my child was injured. Highly recommend Anna Kirchgater!

Posted January 31, 2008
Anna Kirchgater is such a warm school. I will miss this school when my son goes to junior high. Mrs. Hespeler is strict, but nurturing and that's what my son needs. They have been working so hard to afford the opportunity to go to Science Camp this year. I am thankful to be part of the Anna Kirchgater.

Anna Kirchgater Elementary School
8141 Stevenson Avenue, Sacramento, CA  95828
Last modified Anna Kirchgater Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anna Kirchgater Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top