Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

It seems like there is a bit too much school work coming home, which can be very time consuming to complete.

Develops character: Agree

I know they remind the kids with some sort of little chant each morning when they line up for school.

My son was having a rough 4th grade year and he was able to finish out the school year at Anna Kirchgater on a last minutes notice. He was paired with an excellent teacher who understood the challenges he was facing and turned a very negative year around and prepared him for the following year. He is attending fifth grade and once again was paired with a very excellent teacher who has been able to help my son, as well as many other students learn strategies to enable them to do their best. I feel the school is very advanced with technology, resources and accommodations to help each student succeed, not mater what their hardship may be. Also opportunities are available for the more advanced students to continue to push further ahead. They have a genuine interest in the children's success and preparing them for the future. They also provide education outside the school day to help parents learn and grow. I hope many parents will take advantage of those opportunities, because it's a team effort between home and school for any student to truly succeed. The only negative is that I will have to agree a bit with the one parent from 2014 who mentioned the receptionist as being rude. They do come across that way at times. I've seen this at other schools as well, but there could be improvement in this department!

anna kirchgater I totally hate this school. This school has rude receptionists and most think that just because im a young mom im not involved in my daughters education. I was late to pick up my daughter from school and wasnt aware it was some type of early day, they didn't inform me until 2 hours later that she was already waiting to be picked up.. this happened twice. So very unprofessional.

This was a great school. The teachers are all get involved with their kids and actually care about them.

Even with all the budget cuts this year, the Kirchgater staff has really maintained a positive attitude. Hopefully, we can keep everyone here. Our kids need and deserve it!

I think this school is a fantastic place. My daughter loves it here and couldn't wait to get back to school. They do a lot of socail activities with the kids and all ages interact.

Kirchgater is awesome. We just arrived from another school district not too long ago and we are already impressed with the teachers and administration. We weren't sure about moving in the middle of the year. Now I'm glad we did. My daughter's teacher is awesome and the principal and vice principal are always there to help.

I have notice some big changes in my granson this year and I beleve its because they don't just try and suspand him everytime he is bad. They work with him and call me to let me now. Thank you!

Absolutely a wonderful school. Other school could learn from the caring and efficient Anna K staff, they are the best.

Last modified Anna Kirchgater Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.