Bad
Good

HI,I HAVE ONLY BEEN TAKING MY GIRL THERE FOR A FEW WEEKS AND A CAN SAY THAT THE STAFF ARE VERY NICE AND HELPFUL,AND I CAN ALSO SAY THAT THE PRINCIPAL THAT WE HAVE RIGHT NOW IS VERY OPEN TO HELP IN WHAT WE NEED OR UNDERSTAND OUR PROBLEMS WITH OUR KIDS. NOW I THINK WE ALSO NEED TO HELP THE SCHOOL WE CAN'T BE LIVING EVERYTHING TO THE TEACHERS AND STAFF,WE ARE PART OF THE SCHOOL.IF WE ALL PUT THAT LITTLE EFFORT TO HELP WE CAN MAKE A DIFERENCE,LOOK MY ENGLISH IS NOT THAT GOOD BUT I AM LEARNING TO HELP MY GIRL AND THE SCHOOL AND THEY ALSO HAVE VERY GOOD PROGRAMS FOR OUR KIDS YOU JUST NEED THE TIME TO ASK AND GET HELP AND WE CAN ALL MAKE A DIFFENCE IN OUR SCHOOL.

Love this school. The teachers are very dedicated to success of your children. They take the time to help all students in the process of learning materials. I would recommend this school for families.

GREAT GREAT GREAT! I think this school is wonderful, especially for the surrounding area. I would in no way send my child to any of the other schools.

This is my son's second year attending this school and I cannot wait until we can move him out of this school. The school's learning and social environment is at it's lowest and I am very concerned for my son's safety while attending this school.

I believe that some teachers really want to help the students out at this school I also feel some teachers are fed up with the students behaviors and interruptions during class time I feel that there is a potential for this school to improve drasticly but it will take some strong modivation and structure to make it happen. I believe that the principle is workingdeligently to make her school function properly and her students learning approprietly.If I could help this school in any way I would have to say they really need to place the disruptive children in a different room with a teacher who has been trained to handle children with behavior issues to help guide them on how to interact appropriatly with teachers classmates and society. you will have more instruction time with min. interruptions children will not follow a disruptive classmates behavior. A child will be saved

Last modified Herman Leimbach Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.