Sacramento, CA

Charles E. Mack Elementary School 2

Posted February 13, 2008
I am an alumni of this school and now my child is shcool there. The educational programs they offer are good and they do have classes for students who need help or are accelerated learners. The problem is that there are many students who are best classifed as trouble makers and it makes it difficult to learn in that type of atmosphere. There are fights in the classrooms and out right disrespect toward teachers and other students by some of the pupils. Not recommended.

Charles E. Mack Elementary School 0

Posted January 28, 2008
I am pretty satisfied with this school. I am an alumni at this school and now my children go to this school. When other schools did not see the potential in my children this school or the teachers at this school do. Because of this my children are accelerating better then they ever have. The only bad thing is that the parent-teacher communication could be WAY better.

Charles E. Mack Elementary School 5

Posted June 06, 2005

Charles E. Mack Elementary School 4

Posted July 31, 2004

Charles E. Mack Elementary School 2

Posted June 30, 2004
Charles Mack Elementary has been a disappointment for me. My child needed an accelerated learning program as she came into Kindergarten already reading at a 1st grade level. She was hindered to the fact that 95% of her class were non-English speakers. The teacher did not challenge her enough throughout the year and she became bored. I wish they could have paid attention to her needs and informed me how we could have worked together to help her acclerate her learning. I would not recommend this school in comparison to the other schools in the district.

Charles E. Mack Elementary School
4701 Brookfield Drive, Sacramento, CA  95823
Last modified Charles E. Mack Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles E. Mack Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top