Sacramento, CA

Posted August 08, 2011
The teachers at David Reese are top notch. They genuinely care about each student. Above all, the school has a great name.

Posted November 15, 2010
my daughters have been going to preschool since preschool and now my oldest is in 7th grade. i love David Reese it is wonderful because of it nice, caring teachers, past and present principals and school programs or activities. i recommend this school to anyone.

David Reese Elementary School 1

Posted August 20, 2010
The new principle Mrs. Avey does not does not care about the students. The teachers at David Reese do care; however, the directions that they receive from the principle is often in conflict from their beliefs.

Posted April 26, 2010
The teachers and staff work very hard for all the students.

Posted February 27, 2010
I feel this is school is an excellent choice for students to go starting off their future careers

Posted July 13, 2009
All my children have attended David Reese since preschool with the oldest one now in going to the 6th grade for the 2009-2010 school year, I love this school all the teachers are great and understanding and help my children when needed, the Eagle Acedemy (Twilight) Program is great they assist my children in all the needs as far as homework, the whole staff at this school is great and I am proud to part of the David Reese Family.

Posted May 08, 2009
The principle and teachers at this school truly care about our children's education and safety. I know things happen, but when there is an issue, they handle it and they inform the parents. My daughter enjoys going to school. I have heard so my good things about the Twilight Program I intend on enrolling my daughter in that program when she is in the first grade. Thank You, Mrs Campos and all the teachers for being a positive influence on our children. Thank You, Darcia

David Reese Elementary School 1

Posted March 06, 2009

Posted February 10, 2009

Posted February 10, 2009

David Reese Elementary School
7600 Lindale Drive, Sacramento, CA  95828
Last modified David Reese Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
David Reese Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top