Bad
Good

The teachers at David Reese are top notch. They genuinely care about each student. Above all, the school has a great name.

my daughters have been going to preschool since preschool and now my oldest is in 7th grade. i love David Reese it is wonderful because of it nice, caring teachers, past and present principals and school programs or activities. i recommend this school to anyone.

The new principle Mrs. Avey does not does not care about the students. The teachers at David Reese do care; however, the directions that they receive from the principle is often in conflict from their beliefs.

The teachers and staff work very hard for all the students.

I feel this is school is an excellent choice for students to go starting off their future careers

All my children have attended David Reese since preschool with the oldest one now in going to the 6th grade for the 2009-2010 school year, I love this school all the teachers are great and understanding and help my children when needed, the Eagle Acedemy (Twilight) Program is great they assist my children in all the needs as far as homework, the whole staff at this school is great and I am proud to part of the David Reese Family.

The principle and teachers at this school truly care about our children's education and safety. I know things happen, but when there is an issue, they handle it and they inform the parents. My daughter enjoys going to school. I have heard so my good things about the Twilight Program I intend on enrolling my daughter in that program when she is in the first grade. Thank You, Mrs Campos and all the teachers for being a positive influence on our children. Thank You, Darcia

Thank you Ms. Sanders for truly caring about the kids at David Reese!

David reece is one of the best elementary school in the elk grove school district they have wonderful programs such as twilight and head start that include sports and music, the principal and vice principal as well as the staff are excellent we have a wonderful P.T.A. But we need more parent participation.

The principle and teachers at this school truly care about our children s education and safety. Being such a large school, I know things fall through the cracks sometimes, but there has not been an issue that has not been looked into when it s brought to their attention. My son enjoys going to school especially the Twilight after school program which has helped him become more independent and have more confidence. Thank you to the Principle for his leadership and the teachers.

Last modified David Reese Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.