Posted June 22, 2014
My school was so COOL. I learned a lot, espescially from Mr. Leonard and MX. Barchus! they were the BEST!!!!! I miss their classes.

T. R. Smedberg Middle School 3

Posted March 25, 2010
I like the student activeties and teachers at this school.

Posted January 21, 2009
Horrible school. Last year was great, the principle, Mr Macdonald, was really cool and the school was fun. Skate Club was cool and we got to skate out on the blacktop every wednesday. Then 8th grade came, new principle, new 7th graders (most of them were annoying). and no more skate club. I started to hate the school, and now I don't even go there anymore due to how poorly the school is run now.

T. R. Smedberg Middle School 4

Posted December 24, 2008
Just transfered and all of the students here are nice :D and so are the teachers. We love you Mr. Leonard. :D

T. R. Smedberg Middle School 0

Posted November 30, 2008
we have the best 8th grade basketball team boys and girl i have ever seen in this city

Posted October 17, 2008

Posted June 24, 2008

Posted March 29, 2008
It is my first year at Smedberg Middle school and I love it!!!!It has helped me so much. The teachers and principals are so helping. I have enjoyed my time here and i cant wait for next year. The school makes you feel very welcome with the clubs and other activities. The new principal Mr. Mcdonald is so nice and loves to help all students with what ever they need. He is very fun and just like to have fun.

Posted January 17, 2008

Posted December 07, 2007

T. R. Smedberg Middle School
8239 Kingsbridge Drive, Sacramento, CA  95829
Last modified T. R. Smedberg Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
T. R. Smedberg Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top