1,116 students|Elk Grove Unified

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

The teachers so far my daughter has had do not communicate with parents. They do don't seem concerned with the individual student and fail at making sure each students have the tools to succeed

This school does not communicate with parents. They have an online grade and communication website which is great in theory but it is not utilized by the teachers and administration like it should be.

My school was so COOL. I learned a lot, espescially from Mr. Leonard and MX. Barchus! they were the BEST!!!!! I miss their classes.

I like the student activeties and teachers at this school.

Horrible school. Last year was great, the principle, Mr Macdonald, was really cool and the school was fun. Skate Club was cool and we got to skate out on the blacktop every wednesday. Then 8th grade came, new principle, new 7th graders (most of them were annoying). and no more skate club. I started to hate the school, and now I don't even go there anymore due to how poorly the school is run now.

Just transfered and all of the students here are nice :D and so are the teachers. We love you Mr. Leonard. :D

we have the best 8th grade basketball team boys and girl i have ever seen in this city

It is my first year at Smedberg Middle school and I love it!!!!It has helped me so much. The teachers and principals are so helping. I have enjoyed my time here and i cant wait for next year. The school makes you feel very welcome with the clubs and other activities. The new principal Mr. Mcdonald is so nice and loves to help all students with what ever they need. He is very fun and just like to have fun.

Last modified T. R. Smedberg Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.