Sacramento, CA
Students enrolled: 1,139

Posted June 22, 2014
My school was so COOL. I learned a lot, espescially from Mr. Leonard and MX. Barchus! they were the BEST!!!!! I miss their classes.

T. R. Smedberg Middle School 3

Posted March 25, 2010
I like the student activeties and teachers at this school.

T. R. Smedberg Middle School 1

Posted January 21, 2009
Horrible school. Last year was great, the principle, Mr Macdonald, was really cool and the school was fun. Skate Club was cool and we got to skate out on the blacktop every wednesday. Then 8th grade came, new principle, new 7th graders (most of them were annoying). and no more skate club. I started to hate the school, and now I don't even go there anymore due to how poorly the school is run now.

T. R. Smedberg Middle School 4

Posted December 24, 2008
Just transfered and all of the students here are nice :D and so are the teachers. We love you Mr. Leonard. :D

Posted November 30, 2008
we have the best 8th grade basketball team boys and girl i have ever seen in this city

Posted March 29, 2008
It is my first year at Smedberg Middle school and I love it!!!!It has helped me so much. The teachers and principals are so helping. I have enjoyed my time here and i cant wait for next year. The school makes you feel very welcome with the clubs and other activities. The new principal Mr. Mcdonald is so nice and loves to help all students with what ever they need. He is very fun and just like to have fun.

Posted July 08, 2006
My daughter has just promoted from Smedberg and had an excellent experience there. The leadership program is outstanding and prepares students for real leadership roles in high school and beyond by giving them many important responsibilities including planning and implementing the frequent school events such as dances, lunch time activities, contests and performances. All of her teachers were easy to communicate with, very professional, and overall great teachers. Students are given every opportunity to excel and many students do so in the many honors level classes that are offered. The new principal is very popular with students, teachers and parents, and as my daughter says,

Posted June 15, 2006
Very Rigorous Academics; excellent, responsive administration; good student demographics

Posted August 24, 2005
We moved to area mid 2004. The school is located in a nice, clean residential area. The school is very diverse. I found the teachers, administrative and senior staff to be very accessible by phone and email as well as having a very informative website. My child participates in student leadership and the athletics programs and enjoys this school. The level of parent involvement I find great. There are several events that parents can volunteer for, such as dances, teacher appreciation, and transporting students to events. The curriculum is the standard state mandated classes, but some of the teachers (Mrs. Sidhu) put a creative spin on the class to make it exciting to the student. Also Mrs. Sidhu will email me, what my child is studying and a time line of homework due. All in all my child is thriving at Smedberg Middle School.

T. R. Smedberg Middle School 3

Posted June 06, 2005
School administration is very helpful and access by email with the teachers keeps you connected. The area and the type of students coming in are not so great. The education is good as long as you can find away to keep your child away from the other students.

8239 Kingsbridge Drive, Sacramento, CA  95829
Last modified T. R. Smedberg Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
T. R. Smedberg Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top