Sacramento, CA

Posted October 09, 2014
My fourth grader has been going to Mary Tsukamoto Elementary since Kindergarten. We love this school. Great Administration, friendly office staff, and awesome teachers. Looking forward to the next couple years at this school. The PTO host a family event once a month and they are always low cost or no cost events. A good way to spend a Friday night with other families who also attend the school.

Posted August 27, 2014
My daughter's goes to Mary Tsukamoto and I have to say its a great school we love the extra activities that they do for fundraisers or movie nights great job on that looking forward to watching the Lego movie Feb 7. The staff is really nice Teachers and all!! Great school!!!!

Posted September 29, 2009

Mary Tsukamoto Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers are very caring and there for the kids....the office staff is awesome!

Mary Tsukamoto Elementary School 4

Posted August 21, 2008

Mary Tsukamoto Elementary School 2

Posted June 24, 2008
I have 4 children that have attended Mary Tsukamoto. I recently have become very unsatisfied with the lack of support by the non-established teachers. Another comlaint of mine is in regards to the 6th grade promotion ceremony this year. I have twins that are promoting and I have found out that the boys are required to wear only slacks. I refuse to purchase a pair of slacks that will not be worn more than once. I see no problem with boys wearing 'new' black jeans with a nice button up shirt.

Mary Tsukamoto Elementary School 2

Posted February 27, 2008
This school says it is a 'uniform' school but you certainly could have fooled me. My son wears the uniform everyday. When I wait to pick him up after school I'm hard pressed to see another student in the uniform. Why does this school call itself an uniform school when it is not enforced. Why don't they drop the guise of a 'uniform school'? It's hyprocritical for the school to say one thing and do another. And, this is all the fault of the principal.

Posted January 16, 2008
This school is just wonderful! my child is pleased with her teacher mrs. Mccartney.

Mary Tsukamoto Elementary School 4

Posted August 29, 2007

Posted July 31, 2007

Mary Tsukamoto Elementary School
8737 Brittany Park Drive, Sacramento, CA  95828
Last modified Mary Tsukamoto Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mary Tsukamoto Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top