Bad
Good

Union House Elementary School 4

Posted August 11, 2013
My child has attended UH since kindergarten as was fortunate to have Ms. Lowman she is an amazing teacher. She is so kind and thoughtful and so knowledgeable. My son is now in 5th grade and last year he had Mrs. Lowman again, now Mrs. Ahlgren. I wish everyone could have their child in her class. My sons test scores and writing have drastically improved because of her. We love her. The principal isn't the best but it is ok because she doesn't have to teach your kids. Also Mr. Zarate is a blessing. Good school bad neighborhood.

Union House Elementary School 2

Posted August 25, 2005
I send my kids to union house and they like it. The teachers are competent and the principal is seems concerned and dedicated.

Union House Elementary School 1

Posted June 21, 2004
The administration is a joke. Lack of follow up and concern for the saftey and well being of the students attending Union House.

Union House Elementary School 5

Posted May 20, 2004
I feel very lucky to have my son attend Union House. He has been there since kindergarten and now is in 2nd grade. Mrs. Brooks and Mrs. Marshall have been excellent teachers in giving my son the attention he needed. He has ADHD and the school has done very well in accomodating him. He is now in Mrs. Bolce's class and she goes above and beyond her duties. She has kept good record of my son's progress and makes a point to know what his needs are. I wish she could continue to educate my son throughout his school years. I have never met a teacher so dedicated, and caring, and willing to teach well! She is truelly an asset to Union House!

Union House Elementary School 5

Posted May 15, 2004
My Husband and I feel very fortunate to have our Daughter attend Union House. Mrs. Pressey & Mrs. Marshall both posess excellent Teaching qualities, as well as being a very positive, supportive, influence socially on our daughter. The 'programs' that they have come up with for the Back To School Nights, Parents Are Teachers To Nights, and Open House, show the thoughtfulness and caring they have for their Students, and their Parents. My Husband and I both volunteer as helpers as often as we can. I wish more Parents could, so they could see how well their children are being taught, and the efforts of Mrs. Pressey and Mrs. Marshall. They are amazing! Mr. Owens, the Principal, has been at every event that we have attended ourselves, and is also very involved with the Students. Union House is a very clean, safe school.

Union House Elementary School
7850 Deercreek Drive, Sacramento, CA  95823-4440
Last modified Union House Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.