Natomas High School 1

Posted July 17, 2013
As a student going into her third year at this school, I have the right to say this school sucks. I will not suggest sending your child here even if you think it is the only option. The school has no respect for the students followed by no care. The school only cares about the football team which has not won a single game in 4 years. They cut out most of the classes that are mandatory for college and the staff does not care at all. The staff at Natomas only care about what you're wearing, not about if you are in class or not. I was stopped on my way to class for wearing shorts... I say, this school needs to focus on the education system than the sports and clothing. They need to focus on making the male teachers and students more mature than worry about normal female parts. Females have legs, males have legs, females are not allowed to wear shorts, males are allowed to wear shorts. Sexiest much? Not only that, it is racist. Parents are probably reading this and thinking "oh, she's a teenager. What does she know?" I happen to be a white female student at this school whom is treated by her race and gender. If you want your kid to go to a poorly educated, racist, sexiest school, fine.

Natomas High School 1

Posted April 07, 2013
As a student at Natomas, i can honestly say that this school is not where you want your kids to attend. Being part of the class of 2013, there are many of us who take advanced placed classes, and at the end of the day, we are the ones who raised the test scores. This school doesn't aim to help and provide opportunities for those of us who choose to excel. It seems as if sports takes the 1st place for attention [even if they are not even good], and all this school does is come up with rules to oppress the students. For example, students are confined in the lunch area at lunch, which feels over crowded, loud and noisy. Balloons aren't allowed in schools, cupcakes, etc. The administrators try to enforce rules, but they are not consistent at all. When girls walk around with cleavages , nothing happens , but when a class tries to promote school spirit, they decide to jump on their throats. The class of 2013 got in trouble for wearing togas without the administrator's permission, and it was not causing disruption in classes, but they still had to take it off.This was just a way for the school to exercise their powers, but it makes no sense & isn't fair because there isn't any consistency

Posted July 28, 2010
This school as a whole is B in my opinion. I have gone here for one and a half years, and the manner in which they deal with problems throughout the school is excellent. The teachers whom i have encountered have given ample opportunity for students with self induced emotional or mental stigmatisms to "catch up". However, students who wished to get ahead of the curriculum had not been helped. Some areas of the academic programs had not been a challenge where, due to my own circumstances, others were a serious task. I believe that this school can be improved with more experienced teachers yet is still a school that i would send my child, were i to have any. :) -Glenn Robinson

Natomas High School 0

Posted March 16, 2010
I think this is a great School if you, as a parent are involved. The administration is excellent and the principle is outstanding. Many of the teachers will give extra attention to the students who are interested in getting better grades. If you expect the school to do all the work do us a favor don't send your kids here.

Natomas High School 0

Posted March 10, 2010
Look i just graduated 2009, and i wish i picked a better school to go to. The only thing good about this school is the soccar team and mr. Eick. Some of the teachers seem to pick and choose what kids will succeed, then focus all attention to those certain students. I hated that school but mr. Eick is the only reason i stayed, he made sure i stayed on track with my work. I love mr. Eick and without him natomas high would have been a waste of time.

Posted August 19, 2009

Natomas High School 5

Posted April 29, 2009
My two children have both attended Natomas High. The school has been a positive influence on each. The school has great leadership that keeps parents informed through multiple mediums so you know what is going on at the school on a daily basis. You can view attendance immediatly and interact with your child immediatly as situations arise so your student can suceed. My first daughter has gone on to college and my second is graduating with honors this year and has been accepted at multiple colleges. There experiances at Natomas High has been instrumental in both pursuing higher education. As a parent I would like to thank the staff at Natomas as a whole. I am just a parent who is very busy an not as involved as I would like with the school. I am involved with my child at home and I follow up on there work and attendance.

Posted April 24, 2009
lol dis school is kool teachers giv u da chance to succeed its up to the students if they want to fail other than tht theres fights that happen here and there nothing uncontrollable though

Natomas High School 5

Posted March 05, 2009
Natomas high school is a ver nice school which has clean campus i myself was a student at natomas high school. For my freshmen year first semester climax there is very fun and a great place to be and to get to learn students there are very friendly and are willing to make new friends. I go to rio linda senior high school now and i hate it compared to natomas high school so. Parents if your lookin for a great school sign your child to natomas high school hopefully ill return there my senor year to spend the year with my old friends class of 2011!

Natomas High School 2

Posted December 08, 2008

Natomas High School
3301 Fong Ranch Road, Sacramento, CA  95834
Last modified Natomas High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Natomas High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 56 reviews.