Posted August 11, 2014
I'm a student at Bancroft, I think this is a wonderful school with great teachers,students and staff.I recommend this school for a better future, I have been going to this school for seven entire years. This school has extra activities that will give any student a fun and exciting experience like our talent shows that have themes like "TV LAND" , "OLD WEST" , and more fun themes. I don't think much more can be improved for this magnificent school because this school has great food, learning, people and etc.

Posted August 01, 2014
I love the staff and principal at Bancroft! I have 4 children, and all of them have attended Bancroft. Strong PTA with superb parent involvement. Kids get regular physical education as well as academics. The neighborhood has always been a safe, close community. There are not enough "stars" to rate the welcomed parent involvement!! Their new website keeps parents up to date and is easy to navigate.

Posted May 14, 2014
Over all the school is good. Some of the teachers are great and some are good and some are not so good. Parents are an important part of the school and work hard to improve the school. Like many school there is very little that can be done to the teacher that are not that good but this school does have teachers that go above the normal teaching standards. Strong School.

Posted November 21, 2013
This is the my childrens 3rd year at Bancroft, and overall a good experience. The office staff can be a little unorganized, and rude at times but the Principal is awesome and genuinely cares for his students. I however do believe that some teachers need to throw in the towel and retire. And can't say enough about Ms. Crumbley. Both of my children have had her, and we all love her! She has the patience of a saint!

Hubert H. Bancroft Elementary School 1

Posted September 09, 2013
Nasty school in the sacramento area. Not sure how anyone one give this school any stars. Horrible teacher with attitudes to match. It's obvious that these teachers hate their jobs. The school is completely unorganized. This is blatantly evident when you take a look at their website. It's one page with no links. There is absolutely no useful information on there.

Hubert H. Bancroft Elementary School 3

Posted June 10, 2013
Speech and Learning therapist is great - we worked with her for 2 years and she seemed to truly care about our child and his development. We felt lucky to have her as a resource.

Posted January 31, 2013
This school is the best Elementary school my kids have ever attended in California. The Principal is amazing! He cares about the students, teachers, and parents. I know my children are safe and receiving a great education when they are there. There are a couple of teachers that should retire because they have been teaching too long and are cranky and impatient. However, there aren't many. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted August 22, 2009

Posted May 23, 2009
It's been a while since we moved from Sac. and my son still misses this school. Ms. Cohen is an excellent teacher. Tha staff it's great and the P.E. class also helped my child a lot, we never are going to forget Ricky her dog he used to help in the P.E. class. I recommend it.

Hubert H. Bancroft Elementary School 0

Posted January 08, 2009
My son attended Bancroft for Kindergarten and I enjoyed the program very much. The teachers were very supportive of the students as well as the parents. There was a teacher at my son's baseball game. I am s single Mom and many times homework and volunteering can be overwhelming, but I definitely felt supported and encouraged to do what I could by staff and other parents at Bancroft. There is a good balance of education and self value so that all children feel appreciated and accomplished. I enjoyed the atmosphere and will be re-enrolling my son into this school. I have now realized that there is more to school than soley academics. Bancroft allowed us a healthy balance of education and self development/motivation.

Hubert H. Bancroft Elementary School
2929 Belmar Street, Sacramento, CA  95826
Last modified Hubert H. Bancroft Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hubert H. Bancroft Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top