Sacramento, CA

John Bidwell Elementary School 5

Posted April 27, 2004
This is by far the best elementry school in the area. The staff are dedicated and they are more than just employees - they're family. After moving out of a nearby rental, I continue to drive many miles out of my way to see that my 8 yr. old twins get the best education possible. The principal is great leader, the teachers are all more than qualified (outstanding) and have a lot to offer our kids. I love the fact that there is always parent participation.

John Bidwell Elementary School
1730 65th Avenue, Sacramento, CA  95822
Last modified John Bidwell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John Bidwell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top