Bad
Good

The best school I'm going to and I've been to. The school is a place to open up your self and be with old friends but make a lot of new ones in your two years there.

At Sam Brannan, everybody is so nice! The teachers are so understanding, and the staff is really helpful. Go wolfs!!!

This school, is fun, they have a fantastic music program where they have the best music teacher around! They also have great academic programs with Pre-ap, GATE, and tons others. There are so many electives too! Anime, TA (only for 8th graders), music, band, orchestra, computers, etc. This shool has great spirit and diversity. I promise students will have great memories, of awesome teachers,and students. Drumline,publications too,and a library with so many types of books that comes with a extremely friendly librianan. The staff members are cool too.With a school like this you'd be a fool to not indulge in it using the resources they have to offer. GO SAM BRANNAN!!!!!!!!!!!

well what can i say about sam brannan........well....is an awesome school...there really nice and all...am a student there....but...well....its..cool... i used to go to an other school and i haded an awesome time there but i was bully there so i move to sam brannan...its awesome ...but i dont have the same fun as i did in my other school...everybobys nice....but ..i dont know...i jst hope i was in my other school......but sam branna is a really good school...no commlets of that...

I graduated SBMS 06-07. My experience throughout my whole 2 years were amazing. I met a lot of people and they're very kind. Although I disliked the fact that students here fight and cause so much drama. I love the staff and teachers, they're very motivated to teach their students and make learning easier, enjoyable, entertaining and fun. I love the mascot, Sammy. The GATE program was enjoyable as well.

I am a student at Sam Brannan Middle School... and it is almost impossible to put words to how I feel about the school. The leadership and wolfpack classes are amazing with not only helping the community, hospitals, and other schools. We students care about our school. And yes, I will admit that there are students that are lacking the essentials. But they continue to perservere because of the encouraging environment. The extracurricular activities are beyond amazing. For, Sam Brannan offers something for everyone. Whether it is a homework club or anime club. The sports are great aswell. I am a player on one of the sport teams and love the coaches and the support system for the players. Sam Brannan is amazing in every possible ways, and although there are challenges that our school is faced with, we are determined to work through them. Go to Sam Brannan!

Sam Brannan Middle School is pretty rad. Most of the teachers are outstanding, understanding, and caring. They truly do want whats best for us and they send us off to high school well educated and prepared. There are lots of fun and educational projects and opourtunies to work with friends. Even the most difficult of projects are made fun by the amazing teachers. Each lesson is taught carefully and explained in great detail for maximum understanding. At lunch times on Fridays, music is played, and during sprirt weeks, we have spirit competions. Uber fun! If you want your kid to have a awesome middle school experience, and learn everything they need to know to do well in high school, and also learn mandatory life skills, this is the school for them. :]

I love Sam Brannan because I feel so comfortable around the students and staff members. They listen to what I say and they don't straight off accuse you of doing something wrong. For instance, Ms. Lindahl, a new teacher this school year, wants whats best for us. She discusses topics with us during classtime and lets us all state our opinion. -Kelly Dang

Last modified Sam Brannan Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.