Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Genevieve Didion School
Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted August 08, 2015
Teachers there do not care for their students at all. I was a student there previously and several kids had been vaping and bringing vape pens to school. Principal did absolutely nothing about it it, I had talked to one of the teachers about it and they told me if I had been vaping that they wouldn't tell my parents. Do not send your child to this school, unless you want to risk the chance of them doing drugs and you never knowing about it.

Posted August 08, 2015
I was a student at Genevieve Didion from 5th grade to 7th grade and I can honestly say only bad things about the school. Teachers are extremely lazy and don't teach and don't care about their students. Some of the middle school students do drugs. The school is overall an awful influence and I regret having to spend three years there.

Posted August 30, 2013
Didion is an outstanding school. The faculty staff are all very dedicated to the students. PTA involvement is strong and the community is wonderful. My child has been attending at Didion since she was kindergarten and is entering 3rd Grade. My child's STAR test scores are Advanced level!

Genevieve Didion School 2

Posted August 29, 2013
My student has attended the school since kinder and I can't say that I am very impressed. Everyone always says"Didion this" and "Didion that" but I have yet to see it. I will say this; If you're kid is a "tester"; they will do well here. Have a personality or be a bit hyperactive. Some teachers have no clue or patience for them

Posted August 27, 2013
I have two children attending Didion so I experienced lower and middle school. My children enjoyed Didion both socially and academically. The faculty are knowledgable, caring and responsive. In my experience, this is an excellent public school and we highly recommend Didion!

Posted August 26, 2013
I'm a student at this school who is going into the seventh grade. This school everyone from parents, teachers, and students are friendly and helpful. I've been going to this school since kinder and even knew some of the teachers before that because of my siblings. I've had the best school years ever and I've got wonderful grades because of them. My favorite teacher has been Mr. MacDonald he's soo helpful and nice. He's not just boring he even puts laughter into it. You should consider this school!!!

Genevieve Didion School 3

Posted August 26, 2013
Great Principal and a lot of great teachers. There are some teachers, though, that need to be evaluated! My son's 2nd grade teacher went MIA for months, so who knows how the 2nd half of the year went for him!

Posted June 02, 2013
My son has attended Didion since Kindergarten and I am truly disappointed with the school. The parents and teachers love to gossip about other students, teachers and parents. Students run wild on campus and have no manners and are rude to classmates and adults. Parents complain to one another but are afraid to take their concerns to the principal. More parents need to voice their concerns to turn this school around.

Posted May 01, 2013
My son attended Didion. I have nothing positive to say about his time there. Is there an option for zero stars?? His teacher was mean and should have retired several year earlier. On many occasions, I was told by other parents that the teacher was discussing my child with them. I shouldn't have been surprised as she discussed other children with me! I found the remaining teachers I encountered to be gossip mungers, arrogant, and lacking empathy and the ability to nuture children. The principal was a waste of time. I found the other students to be "okay" at best, but needed lessons in kindness. I sent my son there because I had heard such wonderful things and I bought into the idea that he "had" to be at Didion to succeed. My son scored in the Stanford 99.9 percentile in math and language last year. He has qualified for advanced classes and testing--wow, and look he didn't attend Didion. I would never recommend this school. My son still talks about how awful his year at Didion was.

Genevieve Didion School 2

Posted April 30, 2013
FINALLY!!!! Didion's true colors are being appropriately displayed! Students are hand picked, wrong and inaccurate addresses used and faculty not doing their best for the needs of the students. The principal is fully aware of this but doesn't handle matters appropriately. Hats off to the parents speaking their minds!

Genevieve Didion School
6490 Harmon Drive, Sacramento, CA  95831-1049
Last modified Genevieve Didion School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Genevieve Didion School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top