Bad
Good

I love this school seen i got there 2012 till 2014 i was there two years.The two years i was there i have fun i met new friends

Fern Bacon is The Best school ! They're helpful and guide you in a right way. I love this middle school, and I am looking foward on To this year (:

My son has nothing but good things to say about the school and staff, My son is nw in 8th grade and loves it. Am a happy and Proud mother and happy to say yes my son is a proud Fern Bacon student.

I absolutely LOVE this school! I'm at the end of my 8th grade year, and I used to go to Sam Brannan, because I thought Sam Brannan was a good school, oh I was wrong! Fern Bacon is amazing! Great kids, great teachers, and challenging work! All the teachers are good, but some of the better ones include Safavi, Haley, Morris, and Kirkland. If you are looking for a middle school for your kid, Fern Bacon is the way to go!

i lv this school!!! its the best school u could ever have!!!and i it was so dum of me....because i thought that movein to a better school(sam brannan) waz goin to be better.....well its not.....fern bacon i miss u so much n i will do everything to come back to u!!!!!!! pleaz everyone listen this school is amaezing!!!!!!!awesome!!!!!!!and fun!!!!!the teachers rock!!!!!

Omq ! i loveee thisz school to deathh (: i was a student here last year (2008-09) & thisz year (2009-10) buh got moved to rosa parks . I would never leave fern bacon if it was for death ! its an awesome school & there's awesome teachers&staff members. Just like mr.Amerine, he was my math teacher (08-09) & he was great! he helps you understand it well ! i was a cheerleader for both years untill i got movedd . I miss all my friends bulldog pride! mr.Coronado iss greatt too . Hes funny & smartt ! yay! fern baconn ! we rockkk !

Last modified Fern Bacon Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.