Sacramento, CA

Freeport Elementary School 4

Posted October 12, 2010
the teachers and the programs are great!

Freeport Elementary School 1

Posted April 29, 2010
It is not a good school. There is too much bullying and too few consequences and too much inconsistency. Academics is especially inconsistent and occasionally 'dumbed down.'

Freeport Elementary School 5

Posted February 19, 2008

Freeport Elementary School 3

Posted April 04, 2007
This is the first year my two boys are attending this school and I am pleased to say that I am happy with their outcome compared to where they were going to school. I feel that parking issues need to be addressed as parents feel free to park anywhere they like including behind you so you are unable to leave. I love the principal participation in this school I feel that it is very important. It also offers many extra tutorial programs for the children. I also wish they would be stricter on children bullying other children as this affects their learning also.

Freeport Elementary School 4

Posted February 22, 2006
If you are involved with you child they will succed

Freeport Elementary School 2

Posted February 09, 2006
We are new to the area and were a little surprised to find that the neighborhood we'd bought our home in, was, well, not as nice as we first thought. The school is only two blocks from our home, which is nice. Our daughter is in kindergarten and her teacher is excellent: she has done extremely well there. The principal, who is apparently a new one to this school, is very personable and seems very interested in improving the school and appears to be very hardworking. However, the school food is terrible and not at all nutritious and high in sugar content: it does nothing other than fill bellies. What I mean is it does nothing to teach them the concept of a healthy balanced diet. The kids in general are roudy and seem very undisciplined, and the whole school in general seems to be 'ghetto.'

Freeport Elementary School 2

Posted January 11, 2006

Freeport Elementary School
2118 Meadowview Road, Sacramento, CA  95832
Last modified Freeport Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6
Freeport Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top