Bad
Good

Please read my previous review which I just sent to you. At the time I attended Fruitridge, it was a satisfactory school. Judging from the present rating, it seems to have improved considerably. Irene (Brown) Thomas

we just moved to this neighborhood a couple of months ago, and my daughter will be in 4th grade this year 2012-2013 i was told that fruitridge elem is the school for her according to our address, im just hoping that my child will excel there and enjoy learning. thank you. Ms. Bussey.

I have only been to FruitRidge 1 year and I have to say the teachers are nice and they care about the students. I would recommend this school for your child.

I went to this school, from 1983 (when they had preschool there, which I don't think they do now), until 1991. I think it was a wonderful school. Yes, it is in a "disadvantaged" area, as others have pointed out, but the teachers there make sure their students have the advantage of a good education. Truly dedicated faculty and staff (with very few exceptions).

I am 52 years old and attended Fruit Ridge elementary as did my father. It has always been a school with a lot of disadvantaged children, even when I attended.

I have gone to this school since i was six years old all the way till i was twelve. I think this is a great school. My name is roxanne soto. And that is my opinion.

Last modified Fruit Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6