Bad
Good

Fruit Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted November 22, 2012
Please read my previous review which I just sent to you. At the time I attended Fruitridge, it was a satisfactory school. Judging from the present rating, it seems to have improved considerably. Irene (Brown) Thomas

Fruit Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted August 24, 2012
we just moved to this neighborhood a couple of months ago, and my daughter will be in 4th grade this year 2012-2013 i was told that fruitridge elem is the school for her according to our address, im just hoping that my child will excel there and enjoy learning. thank you. Ms. Bussey.

Posted April 30, 2012
I have only been to FruitRidge 1 year and I have to say the teachers are nice and they care about the students. I would recommend this school for your child.

Fruit Ridge Elementary School 5

Posted June 02, 2011
I went to this school, from 1983 (when they had preschool there, which I don't think they do now), until 1991. I think it was a wonderful school. Yes, it is in a "disadvantaged" area, as others have pointed out, but the teachers there make sure their students have the advantage of a good education. Truly dedicated faculty and staff (with very few exceptions).

Fruit Ridge Elementary School 2

Posted August 13, 2010
I am 52 years old and attended Fruit Ridge elementary as did my father. It has always been a school with a lot of disadvantaged children, even when I attended.

Fruit Ridge Elementary School 5

Posted January 27, 2009
I have gone to this school since i was six years old all the way till i was twelve. I think this is a great school. My name is roxanne soto. And that is my opinion.

Posted March 22, 2006
Dedicated teachers who care about disadvantaged children.

Posted December 26, 2005
They use the Open Court Program. They are working very hard to improve their scores, but are still a program improvement school. No available extra curricular activities or sports on site. Low level of parent involvement.

Fruit Ridge Elementary School
4625 44th Street, Sacramento, CA  95820
Last modified Fruit Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6
Fruit Ridge Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top