Posted June 23, 2012
first like to say,the c p huntington,is awesome school n so is the afterschool program. the teachers n staff are wonderful , n this yr they have tought my son to read n improve n hes skills ,he gos n to 3 rd grade ,for me he wouldnt be n 3 rd grade if he wasnt at this school ,also the staff n teachers ,principal mrs j.shes so cool n always there when u need talk n so are the teachers ,just wanta say my son loves to get up each morning to go to hes school.. n plus its also a safe school ,thank u mrs lyons jonathon mama.

Collis P. Huntington Elementary School 1

Posted November 13, 2011
My family and i lived in North sac for then 9 years. The kids when they was out of K they new how to read already and write their names...They've accomplished so many things...i see so much improvements in them each and every year. No problem at all...I know all school works differently...recently last year we had moved to south sac. My kids attended cp Huntington...it was going well...at first i thought...but i saw no improvement in my k child. I felt that he went to school just to play...he can't write his name nor read ...now he's in first grade and still can't do it. I do say some childrens learn at a slower pace...but 1 out of 6 of my kids don't even know how to read. school is for school ... not play...the other complaint i have is the Kneeling down on one knee to the teachers each and everyday...since school in sept of 2011 all my kids gone through 4 pairs of shoes. Gone through so many pants due to the kneeling down so much their clothing don't even last them a month. the other complaint is the restroom...my 8 and 9 year old comes home saying they can't use the restroom or they will get in trouble. I've told them and they all know only go when you need to...cont...

Posted January 03, 2011
this is a good school. I attended here for 3-6th grade. I made good friends and nice teachers. I still have good friends from there. This is definitly one of the best schools ive been to. Send your kids there. They will have the time of there lives ~Sincerely, Collis P. Huntington student

Posted March 13, 2008

Collis P. Huntington Elementary School 2

Posted May 13, 2007

Collis P. Huntington Elementary School 2

Posted January 23, 2006

Posted March 10, 2004
All of my children have completed their elementary school education at C.P. Huntington. I have been involved with this school for the past 15 years. I am very happy with the quality of education my children have received here. The staff is truly dedicated to helping our kids succeed, both in academics and personal growth. There are many different cultures at our school, and staff places emphasis on mutual respect for one another and respecting the rights of all. I can't say enough about the principal, Mr. Ron Nishimura, whom I have had the pleasure to work with while serving on the PTA Board for several years. He truly and genuinely cares about the school's community, and has always supported and encouraged parent participation in almost all aspects of school administration. His main focus is always the betterment of the staff/students/families of C.P. Huntington, and that is such a great benefit to everyone involved with the school. This is the last year that I will have any children here at this school, and I will always remember the staff and administration with great respect and fondness.

Collis P. Huntington Elementary School
5921 26th Street, Sacramento, CA  95822
Last modified Collis P. Huntington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Collis P. Huntington Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top