Bad
Good

Edward Kemble Elementary School 2

Posted September 12, 2013
I AM A FIRST TIME HELPER FOR KINDER AT THIS SCHOOL AFTER 10 YEARS AT ANOTHER SCHOOL. SO FAR SO GOOD, THIS SCHOOL IS A TOTAL LOCK DOWN SCHOOL.

Edward Kemble Elementary School 1

Posted September 07, 2012
This school has gone down hill. As a previous student and now parent I am saddened that the school has lost good teachers due to the horrible scrutiny and dictator-like leadership of the principal. The kids are miserable and the parents are treated like immigrants. The spanish parents think it's the best thing since sliced-bread because where they come from their children would have had it worse off. Seeing the way the office staff has little patience with children and parents is disheartening. I've walked in the office to see them making a little boy sit on the ground like a dog by the office secretary's chair. They told him he could not get up and when he asked to call his mother they denied him. Just plain sad. Not the school I used to know as a child. I hope the district does better and gets new leadership in there.

Edward Kemble Elementary School 3

Posted November 02, 2011
Does that child still have head lice ? Have you posted notices all around the school to notify other parents ? Head lice is a very serious epidemic (Ignore my rating I had to put one I don't know about this school Contemplating not putting my children there if there is head lice running rampid)

Edward Kemble Elementary School 1

Posted June 14, 2011
They may seem friendly and welcoming but my last experience there was not like that. Few years ago my child came home with his ears injured and blood on his shirt and no one or the teacher took notice of it until I picked after work. By that time the school was already closed and I went in the next day to talk to the principle and explained to her and told her what happened. She said she'll call me back once she gets the other side of story from the teacher and staffs. But she never called and I called back and left messages. Few weeks passed and finally got hold of her and she almost didn't remember anything. And the last time I called was to report someone in their school that has head lice, and they probably didn't take that serious also because that child still goes to school with head lice everyday.

Edward Kemble Elementary School 5

Posted May 10, 2011
I went to Edward kembal in1995-96 in pre-kinder and 1st grade I live in rockwall Texas and graduated in 2010 I need help looking for my friend I haven't seen her in 12-13 years I dont know what she looks like, I think she came here too, please help me reach her?

Edward Kemble Elementary School

Posted December 07, 2009
This is a great school, small but family like.The teachers and staff are very welcoming and all seem to love their job.My child enjoyed her time there.The only problem is that there seemed to be not enough teachers.

Edward Kemble Elementary School 5

Posted January 30, 2009
I like the school and teachers are great,my daugther goes in this school and she is happy.Bilingual school where??? Edward kemble is the best.

Edward Kemble Elementary School 4

Posted October 06, 2003
I feel the school admin. is trying very hard for the school to have a good out look and that's good, but I think with a little more work they can succeed. In that the moral of the school and staff is not great. I think children should have fun in learning. They are children not robots, and they are not adults. So I feel as adults we need and must remember that children should have fun in learning. That's how you can have success with your students, teachers,staff. Thank you for caring what us parents are parent are thinking.

Edward Kemble Elementary School
7495 29th Street, Sacramento, CA  95822-5525
Last modified Edward Kemble Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.