Sacramento, CA

Father Keith B. Kenny 4

Posted January 09, 2007
I have a 3rd grader, and my son has been attending KBK since Kindergarten. This is a wonderful school. Every teacher knows every child not just the children attending their classroom. My sons teacher is a wonderful educator and I have found that all of the staff have one focus for the students......College. Every assembly is opened with the Principal saying...'Welcome KBK Scholars'

Father Keith B. Kenny 3

Posted January 09, 2007
This School has no Guidence for the children.

Father Keith B. Kenny 0

Posted February 17, 2006
I had transferred my son there from another school. I've noticed he does better in the other school than this one. The other school follows the open court program. Everyday he would tell me what he learns. Identifying the alphabet to learning their sounds. He showed improvements there, here he shows no improvement. I strongly reccomend open court program for this charter school it really helps and works. I still do appreciate what this school does offer but I haven't really seen any improvement in my child since he's been transfered to this school.

Father Keith B. Kenny
3525 Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard, Sacramento, CA  95817
Last modified Father Keith B. Kenny is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Father Keith B. Kenny Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top