Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Abraham Lincoln Elementary School 5

Posted June 22, 2016
My twin sons came here for first grad in 2010 and one of them had a horrible teacher who was probably too old and no longer cared for teaching and my other twin had a great teacher who always gave extra focus on him and tried to work with him by giving him extra work sheets to complete at school and home. I was hesistant to take my kindergartner there but i decided to take a chance and I am happy that I did! Mrs. Snyder is the perfect fit to help your child begin their fundementals!!!!! She has always kept us in the loop and communication through email was perfect and timely! I decided to keep my daughter here for 1st grade in hopes that there are more teachers like Mrs. Snyder here that will make a difference in my childs learning development in a positive way! I have no doubt that my child will NOT fall through the cracks.

Abraham Lincoln Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted June 22, 2016
Mrs. Snyder is a great and respectable teacher and we are very lucky to have gotten her to teach our child.

Posted April 07, 2015
The communication between principal and parent is bad. Staff very unprofessional. Bullying does not get addressed properly. Supervision between staff and children is lacking. I have two boys here. My kindergartener Had to go through 3 teachers in half a year. He is behind and may have to be put back. Somethi g needs to be done here. I wonder how many problems in schools could be avoided if first parent then staff can be more aware of what's going on with kids. Mr.tom the janitor is awesome and he cares for kids.

Posted June 11, 2014
Principal is very incompetent and does not seem to care about issues that arise. Not great at following up either. My child was being teased and teachers ignore when complaints come up, this is not a great school. Very bad experience - I do not recommend this school. If you do not believe me, check it out yourself and you will notice that teachers even walk by kids that are crying without reacting or finding out what is going on. I was shocked with the attitudes and behaviors most of the teachers display.

Posted May 27, 2014
My kids have been going to this school for 3 yrs. I gave 1 star for teacher quality because there are some teachers that really care and try to help the kids. Other teachers aren't focused on what their job really is, and that is to make sure that the students are learning. I gave 1 star for principal leadership but actually want to take it back because I am really unhappy with how she runs the school.Their effort is not where it should be. I have problems with the teachers/faculty members not keeping in eye out on the children while they are at recess. My son gets bullied by other kids and then he gets in trouble for trying to defend himself. Since he has trouble trying to get his words out he ends up being the one that gets scolded and in trouble. My daughter used to be advanced and proficient, She use to love school and do really great but now doesn't even want to go anymore. I also don't think that she has been getting they help she needs. I know that not all the teachers are the same and there might be some that really do help the kids but I have not had the chance to see that with my own eyes so I will be pulling my children out soon.

Posted September 26, 2013
Abraham Lincoln has made my daughter feel very comfortable and the staff has reached out to get parents involved. Great School

Posted October 04, 2012
We have been in school about a month now and so far we love this school. The principal is down to earth and real. She has kids herself and understands what we are going through. The RSP teacher is the best I have ever seen and I am very impressed by my daughter's first grade teacher. The fourth grade teacher seems good too, but stern, which my daughter does not appreciate. They also offer Zumba this year for parents!!

Abraham Lincoln Elementary School 2

Posted March 17, 2010
This school is below average. The teachers are dull and uninterested in quality learning. One example is that there are no field trips or student projects. Teachers teach to the standards and ONLY to the standards so that they can keep up the scores. It's like a giant daycare.

Posted June 25, 2008
This year we will have a new P.T.A with all new members. They plan a lot of things for the teachers and the students. Its a great school. I do kinder help and yard duty.

Posted February 21, 2008
Good communications, great teachers. My son LIKES going to school.

Abraham Lincoln Elementary School
3324 Glenmoor Drive, Sacramento, CA  95827-2436
Last modified Abraham Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.