Bad
Good

Posted September 16, 2015
This school is such a wonderful place to be! Quality teachers, strong PTG, significant fundraising efforts benefit all classrooms by way of a school wide art program and after school enrichment activities. It's a well run school with a respected and dedicated principal. I couldn't be happier with this school choice for my kids.

David Lubin Elementary School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted September 16, 2015
Excellent classroom and behavior management is a priority in classes and playground. Treating other with respect and kindness is an expectation that is reinforced daily.

Posted June 11, 2015
I love this elementary school! I graduated high school last month (May 27th) and I still think about the amazing staff and students I had the priveldge to meet!

Posted January 23, 2015
My children have been going to David Lubin for five years now. The school uses the William & Mary GATE curriculum in every grade and classroom. There are lots of great enrichment programs such as: art, a dedicated Librarian, after school classes, soccer, basketball, a state-of-the art reading room, extra instructors for language arts, science, and student council and student paper. My kids have always felt supported and encouraged. The new Principal is amazing! In addition, the parent support and engagement is superb. I can't imagine sending my kids elsewhere.

Posted November 19, 2014
I have a 2nd and 4th grader at the school. We love David Lubin. The teachers, staff and new Principal Dixon are great with both parents and students. There are tons of extra curricular activities for the kids to be involved in. The school is more than just a place for your kids to get a good education, it's a community of families that care and help each other. The sense of commitment to each and every student is very evident. I can't say it enough - it's a wonderful school!

Posted November 04, 2014
My son started kindergarten this year. After a few weeks getting used to the new environment, he really loves it. His teacher is compassionate and guides them to focus their energy. The community of parents is really welcoming -- inclusive, diverse, active in building a strong network of caring people. Principal Dixon is the best -- he's always around and knows each student individually. The school also offers great extra activities including an After School program for kids to learn knitting or martial arts or Spanish or art (by the way -- Ms. Jane, the art teacher is wonderful and teaches art during regular school hours, too).

Posted October 28, 2014
Our family loves David Lubin! The staff is extremely dedicated, as is the principal. There are so many programs and extras at this school. The art program with the amazing Ms. Jane is fantastic. She teaches art appreciation, coordinates her lessons with the teaching curriculum, and students make some really cool art! The Language Arts Exchange program (LAX) is also an excellent program. My daughter who is a very strong reader and writer has been able to excel due to the small group instruction that LAX provides. Thank you to the PTG for supporting these programs and hiring the extra staff needed to provide small group instruction! There are also many other great things happening at this school, and I am so glad that my children get to be part of it.

Posted May 23, 2014
I was a student from 3rd to 6th grade attending David Lubin and loved it! If I were still in Sacramento, I would send my children there in a heartbeat! My teachers were fairly strict yet very kind, which is an excellent combination in which to learn.

Posted May 22, 2014
I am a parent with 4 kids ages 17-10. My son who is almost 18 Started in K at David Lubin. My 11 year old daughter is special needs. I have been bringing my kids to this school for 12 years. I moved to Folsom for 3 years and I drove my Kids everyday ( which is 25 min one way) . This school is more then just my Kids school, they are my family. The teachers are amazing, the office staff, librarian and new principle are all amazing. This is not just a job for this staff. They care about these kids. I feel so blessed to have had my children at this school. Please, if you have heard anything about this school that has been negative please come and check it out for yourself. I would NEVER send my kids anywhere else.

Posted May 22, 2014
I love David Lubin! We have a wonderful NEW principal who is very friendly, hardworking and INVOLVED in all aspects of the school. Our PTG does a fantastic job raising money for our LAX Support Staff and spectacular Art Program & teacher . We also have an amazing COMMUNITY of parents who support our wonderful Teachers and a dedicated Office Staff and Librarian.

David Lubin Elementary School
3535 M Street, Sacramento, CA  95816-5403
Last modified David Lubin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.