Posted October 28, 2014
Our family loves David Lubin! The staff is extremely dedicated, as is the principal. There are so many programs and extras at this school. The art program with the amazing Ms. Jane is fantastic. She teaches art appreciation, coordinates her lessons with the teaching curriculum, and students make some really cool art! The Language Arts Exchange program (LAX) is also an excellent program. My daughter who is a very strong reader and writer has been able to excel due to the small group instruction that LAX provides. Thank you to the PTG for supporting these programs and hiring the extra staff needed to provide small group instruction! There are also many other great things happening at this school, and I am so glad that my children get to be part of it.

Posted September 14, 2014
My son just started here. I would like to hear more details about people's concerns. I hope this website will allow criticism as well as praise. It's only been two weeks, but I have reservations about the amount of sitting required of a five yo as the best strategy for creating a learning environment. I'm encouraged by the involvement of the principal and the diversity of the students, but less thrilled about classroom atmosphere as a fun place to learn.

Posted May 22, 2014
I am a parent with 4 kids ages 17-10. My son who is almost 18 Started in K at David Lubin. My 11 year old daughter is special needs. I have been bringing my kids to this school for 12 years. I moved to Folsom for 3 years and I drove my Kids everyday ( which is 25 min one way) . This school is more then just my Kids school, they are my family. The teachers are amazing, the office staff, librarian and new principle are all amazing. This is not just a job for this staff. They care about these kids. I feel so blessed to have had my children at this school. Please, if you have heard anything about this school that has been negative please come and check it out for yourself. I would NEVER send my kids anywhere else.

Posted May 22, 2014
I love David Lubin! We have a wonderful NEW principal who is very friendly, hardworking and INVOLVED in all aspects of the school. Our PTG does a fantastic job raising money for our LAX Support Staff and spectacular Art Program & teacher . We also have an amazing COMMUNITY of parents who support our wonderful Teachers and a dedicated Office Staff and Librarian.

David Lubin Elementary School 1

Posted March 28, 2014
I have a lot to say about this school but unfortunately my posts keep getting removed. I am sure due to the fact that the school would like others to think it is a great school. Great community, yes, terrible school!

Posted August 31, 2013
Last year was my son's first at David Lubin. I was very pleased with the inclusive feeling of community and parent involvement at the school. The communication from the school and PTG is very organized and helpful. The office staff is wonderful! Best of all, our son learned a lot! I have heard wonderful things about the new school principal and am looking forward to seeing what positive contributions he will bring.

David Lubin Elementary School 3

Posted August 29, 2013
This school is wonderful expect they offer no help for kids with learning disabilities and stone wall any attempts to provide testing for dyslexia and my daughters teacher had a very one size fits all style of teaching so my daughter has been held back we will hopefully have a different teacher this year. But even with all that said it is such a great school I couldn't imagine going anywhere else.

Posted August 25, 2013
I love this school. Its been home now for 8 years. The teachers are fantastic. My kids have done quite well under the leadership at the school. The parent teacher group raises a lot of money to suplement programs that the school districts have cut. Its a wonderful community based school. I will be very sad when my youngest graduates.

Posted August 11, 2013
Great school! Very positive learning environment, and PTG is very active in fundraising to supply arts/extras for students.

Posted August 10, 2013
I went here years ago kindergarten through six grade and the teachers are so amazing. The environment here is so friendly and it's a great school to enroll your children in. My sisters also went here with me and my mom had a blast as a participating parent, you make a lot of memories with this school that will never quite leave you.

David Lubin Elementary School
3535 M Street, Sacramento, CA  95816
Last modified David Lubin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
David Lubin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top