Sacramento, CA

Posted October 22, 2014
I love this school. Both of my kids go to Nicholas and have always had great teachers. The student population is diverse. The students and staff are respectful of each other. Nicholas does a good job redirecting students and rewarding students who are doing well. The Principal is friendly, helpful and keeps the campus safe. She really connects with students.

Posted September 29, 2013
This school is the best school ever. Good at teaching students math,ELA,and vocabulary. You might not find a school like this ever. All the teachers are nice. You might like it but I do

Nicholas Elementary School 1

Posted February 19, 2013
I don't see how people are giving this school great ratings. I guess it's great for people who are hispanic or asian and take english as a second language. This school is bad. The children run around cursing and the teachers don't do much to correct the behavior. The parents should be held responible for their children acting up too but all the parents do is come up to the school with their pajamas and drop their kids off at the curb. The kids have no respect for the teachers or each other and they are agressive. The first few days of school, my kids were bullied and called all kinds of names. I over heard one teacher tell another teacher not to break the kids up if they start fighting because it's not worth it. I am amazed at how the teachers don't really care about the students either. Assignments are inconsistant and all over the place. My children are not learning much at this school beside how to curse. They have in the rules that the children are not allowed to wear red colored shirts, supposedly gang related. Really? gangs at an elementary school! The campus is too open and not really secure. Not safe as anyone could walk onto campus. I am pulling my kids out asap!

Posted September 09, 2012
What i like about the school is that they work together, and if thier was a problem its handle in a Respectful manner, But i kmw my kids go thier and they always have something gd to say about the teachers. If they have a problem with work they find the time to work with them, Me being a mom i like the fact they are attentife to not just my kids but to all thier students.

Posted September 07, 2012
I LOVE NICHOLAS SCHOOL DIOS VENDIGA A LA ESCUELA........grasias por la educasion que le ofresen a mi hijo.

Posted January 26, 2012
i love this school! every year here was amazing i made so many friends and the teachers were extreamly nice.!

Posted September 07, 2010
I have had two kids go to Nicholas and it ended up being a good school. The teachers and staff are very involved, and the kids have been happy with their teachers and classes. It's a small school, and the class sizes are small as well.

Nicholas Elementary School 1

Posted December 21, 2006
This school is not a great school. I wasn't so happy with this school and I'm glad I took my child out of it.

Posted January 20, 2005
Nicholas provides high quality education to all students. I am impressed with their process to educate non english speaking students.

Nicholas Elementary School
6601 Steiner Drive, Sacramento, CA  95823
Last modified Nicholas Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nicholas Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top