Parkway Elementary School 1

Posted January 04, 2010

Parkway Elementary School 2

Posted June 12, 2005
Teachers are very caring for the students. Communication from the adminstration is poor. Teachers work hard to meet student needs.

Parkway Elementary School 4

Posted December 10, 2004
I am extremely pleased with the overall concern that the teachers display for their students. I believe that if the parents show an interest the teachers will bend over backwards to meet us. I have also had a positive experience with the administrative folks who seem to be swamped, but never to busy to help me out and I appreciate them (especially Angie, she's the greatest). I'm a foster mom, and she's helped me with scheduling, after school programs, and whatever our needs are- she's the greatest.

Parkway Elementary School
4720 Forest Parkway, Sacramento, CA  95823
Last modified Parkway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkway Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top