Sacramento, CA

Posted June 08, 2011
I have two children who is currently attending this school. The staff is the best! Both of my children teachers are awesome! I love the dedication to their students, always willing to go the extra mile to see them achieve. This is the last year for one of my children and she will totally miss the staff. Especially the principal whom has known me since I was in elementary school. He is also moving to a middle school. We will miss him. Good Luck! John Sloat is great school.

Posted October 01, 2010
I love this school. The staff is GREAT. One of the main things that I like about the staff is that they want to involve the parent. Not only do you have a relationship with your childs teacher but you get to kmow the other teachers, the office staff, the cafeteria staff, etc. I would recommend this school to anybody who enjoys participating with their child's school.

Posted October 08, 2009
I have 3 granddaughters that go to John Sloat. All of their teachers have been fantastic; so eager to talk to parents, grandparents etc and be of assistance any way they can. The staff is so effiecient in getting info to parents in regard to their childrens responsibilities of homework etc. Kudo's to all the staff. A Satisfied Grandma

Posted July 13, 2009
my son goes to this school and its great

Posted June 01, 2009

Posted September 11, 2008
I am very excited to see what my child will learn this year in 1st grade he did awsome last year with an amazing teacher, so I have great expectations. Your staff in awsome keep up the good work, you are shaping our next generation!

Posted August 30, 2007
John Sloat is a great school. There are many programs provided. Highly qualified teachers are always willing to help even after school. Activities are offered through parks and rec and thats fine for me. The principal is great. Whenever I needed a meeting with I got one.

John D. Sloat Elementary School
7525 Candlewood Way, Sacramento, CA  95822
Last modified John D. Sloat Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John D. Sloat Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top