Posted November 15, 2014
We are so fortunate to have our 8th grader attending Sutter Middle School. While we anticipated that a school of this size would be challenged to give us the type of personal attention we would hope for our student, we have been delighted to find that the teachers and administration are so amazingly accessible and responsive. The teachers at this school are uniquely invested in the success of their students and our student has responded appropriately with solid engagement in his studies. As a family, we have appreciated excellent communication by way of Infinite Campus grade updates as well as frequent email updates from teachers. Our 8th grader attributes his excellent grades and overall success to the high expectations of his teachers and the high quality social and learning environment encouraged by the administration.

Posted October 17, 2014
I give it a 5 only because vice principal is the best loving person there. I wish they would make her the principal. I feel sad at this school, like everyone is afraid to talk to me, teachers, know the principal rolls his eyes at me. All because my dad defended me. But Ms. Martin the vice principal she's always smiling at me she doesn't care she still makes me feel welcomed, but other people are mean, teacher kick me out of class, the principal points at me, when I'm with my friends. But I won't give up I show them I'm strong and this is not going to hurt me. I love this school, and I'm not leaving because some teachers or principal don't like me.

Sutter Middle School 1

Posted October 14, 2014
Cockroaches, dead rats. Who knows what is found in the food, they haven't took care of this for 2 years. Teachers SOME are terrible bullying kids making them cry. Staff are rude, principal is awful. Yesterday I noticed the principal being very rude to a mother I heard the entire conversation I was behind the mothers car, I will be speaking to her today.

Sutter Middle School 1

Posted October 03, 2014
School staff members need to be shining examples of the behavior they hope to see in their students," -Treat all students with patience and respect. Avoid sarcasm. Expect the best, not the worst, from students. Encourage students to ask questions when they don't understand. Vice principal should be the principal. They changed a event from family to kids only because a specific parent was going that the school dislikes. I don't like this school. I'm finding out more information as it is provided to me and will keep this site or other sites posted.

Posted September 02, 2014
As a Sutter parent I just wanted to say that Principal Rodriguez is already impressive on the first day of school. After 6PM he is still instantly responding to email and fixing issues that Rocklin School were always rediculously beauracratic about. +1 Sutter! Jeremiah H.

Posted August 24, 2014
Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today. This is a great school, let teachers do there job! And parents you will get positive results..and kids will succeed...Principal is professional And very helpful. As well as all staff members! 2 of my children will attend this school for there 2 year....and they love it....

Sutter Middle School 4

Posted June 26, 2014
Sutter has so many students, I feared my daughter might get lost in the shuffle. But she really wanted to go here, because her friends were going. We've been very pleased with her academic success. There are lots of options of things to try (she was thrilled with what she learned in woodshop!). The principal and vice principal are easy to contact and concerned about the quality of the school. Teachers are concerned and easy to talk to, as well as highly competent. Parent involvement is high. In fact, every parent of a former student that I talked to was very positive in their reviews. We're looking forward to another great year.

Posted February 12, 2014
I loved this school always nice and a special kind of way that would feel like a home in sutter middle I'm a proud miner and always recommend Sutter. The teachers were always helpful, and kind to help you with the homework what you don't understand or help with some of the notes you missed in class, help with your problems that your having with your friend,anything their always their for you. " Once A Miner, Always A Miner" and a proud one.

Posted November 10, 2013
Hello... My daughter loves this school... And the kids are great... The teacher are great (Ms.Thomas) science she's awesome my daughter loves her... And her gym teacher mr.faith .. And of course the principals ms.martin and mr.rodriguez everyones great.. And also the front office personnel very polite.... I love this school..great education and great people...keep it up sutter.....

Sutter Middle School 4

Posted October 24, 2013
Sutter Middle School located in Sacramento is a great school for kids with big brains. Socially the school is good and my son enjoyed it completely. My daughter is currently attending and she loves it too. I just wish they could have kept the Spanish teacher... from what I hear he was good.

Sutter Middle School
3150 I Street, Sacramento, CA  95816
Last modified Sutter Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sutter Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 71 reviews. Top