Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Is a good school, but the only thing I don't like is that they give sting gray awards only to a few kids even though the other ones are doing so great. Most schools give the kids awards for attendance. Math, etc. But this school doesn't. As a parent I think it's important because it motivates the children.

I first found out about Sutterville Elementary when I had a preschooler ready to register for kindergarten. Several of the preschool parents and even the teacher highly recommend Sutterville because of the great teachers, the principal, and the overall positive environment. I'm glad we chose this school! My kids have been going here for several years now. The PTA is awesome, they do ALOT to raise funds for school programs and student field trip scholarships. I love that the parent involvement at this school definitely shows and is felt throughout the school year. I love recommending Sutterville to neighbors and friends!

I am very impressed with sutterville school! I love how the teachers engage with the children as the Principle does too. My daughter is enjoying her first year there and loves the fact that they have a variety of programs to choose from. When a child enjoys going to school and looks forward to the next day that show's that there is a wonerful positive atmosphere!

GATE or non-GATE, this school does not separate the two. My son been there since 2nd grade and will be 5th grade this year; when there are activities, they don't ever separate that grade level out. It is the parent's of kid(s) who goes there that does not involve themselves with the school-- wether it be fundraising, volunteering your 1-2 day(s) out of the year to help teachers or help out with school fieldtrips that are complaining. There is more to name but those are the most important. This school is very active. At this school, there is a lot of parent involvement and that is how every school should be in order to have a great school. The teachers are great. You can only expect so much from a teacher of 25+ students. The principal is doing her job as best as she can. Its a great school. You will enjoy it.

I have three children attending this school and so far I am happy with their learning progress. They are all GATE students and I am a very proud parent.

My now 7 year old has been attending this school for two years of preschool, and beyond. All the teachers are great, and really seem to care about the students! I would, and have given very positive reviews of this school! I am excited to send my baby there, when she is old enough. I am thrilled Sutterville Elementry is my daughter's home school.

This school gives a substandard education. Stay away if possible! The GATE program is laughable. The teachers don't care about dealing with bullies. The principal is ineffectual. The non-GATE classes are filled with inclusion students. Your children will not get a good education at this school.

Sutterville is the best. I have a student in 4 th grade GATE. Not only am I a parent I am also a teacher in the district. I have seen some poor, no supportive principals. The principal at Sutterville isoneof the bestprincipalsI have seen. Sheis dedicated, kind, and cares about her students. My daughters teacher is trained in GATE and is using GATE curriculum. I love Sutterville and am so thankful my daughter is at Sutterville.

I can't say enough about our experience at Sutterville. We love it! My children are in 3rd and 4th grade and they have the BEST, most dedicated teachers. The teachers truly love what they do and it shows in how they really listen to, and respect each child'd individual needs and differences. My kids enjoy going to school and are eager to learn. I do have to say that I am VERY opinionated about the GATE program and not at all a fan of it. However, my daughter ended up in it anyway. Her 4th grade GATE teacher (who I adore!) helped to put my mind at ease a little bit. And it turns out that as far as school work goes, it really hasn't been much different. It just kind of has it's social "cliques." One other thing, there are a few teachersin the lower grades who should think about retirement. You aren't doing those children favors by teaching when you are obviously burnt out. Overall, I am so lucky to have my kods at Sutterville. It really is the best!

We have had nothing but great experiences at Sutterville.The teachers care, and work hard to make sure every child is successful. The principal is awesome. You don't find dedicated principals like her anymore.

Last modified Sutterville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.