Sacramento, CA

Tahoe Elementary School 2

Posted May 01, 2014
I can't believe CSD allowed this school to stay open. His current teacher is the worst ever and the principal don't give a care. My child always comes home without homework even during the long holidays. Unlike her teacher in other school (closed) he gives homework everyday and a packet during the weekend. Makes them read everyday with their logs

Posted January 28, 2011
I really like this school. It is a neighborhood school for us and love that we can walk. The teachers are great and the principle is very "hands on." She even offers a class for parenting grade school children. Our son is doing very well and we look forward to many years here. Our teach is in constant contact with us about our son's progress. The field trips have been educational and fun. The only thing I wish was different is the lack of parent participation, but hopefully that will turn around.

Posted October 20, 2010
I have nieces and nephews that have gone/are currently enrolled at Tahoe and they have received adequate educational experiences to enable them to succeed in their future. Some teachers are obviously more advanced than others, but overall the school is functioning positively.

Tahoe Elementary School 1

Posted February 20, 2010
tahoe is the worst school ever they expelled my kid for something he did not do

Tahoe Elementary School 3

Posted December 04, 2009
The teachers are great. I am not impressed with the principal.

Tahoe Elementary School 5

Posted October 06, 2008
My daughter has attended Tahoe for 7 years now K-6. We have had nothing but a great time here at Tahoe. They have a dedicated principle, and an amazing staff of teachers! Parents, try us out you'll love us!

Tahoe Elementary School 5

Posted September 29, 2008
We love Tahoe Elementary Schhol. It is our neighborhood school and we transferred our daughter from private school to attend. We have no regrets. The teachers are wonderful and committed. The START after-school program is fantastic. They have many community events.

Tahoe Elementary School

Posted September 04, 2008
I love tahoe school myself and my siblings have attended, and now our children are studentsthere.their are still dedicated staff that taught when I was a student I'am now 30 yrs.old this school is like a tight knit family

Tahoe Elementary School 3

Posted February 22, 2006
My child is in kindergarten and so far everything has been great. Her teacher is very experianced and the kids love her. The communiction between parent teacher is great. The kindergarten class has now changed to all day which I belive is great for the kids they have more time to learn about sciece and music which before they only had time for english and math.

Posted July 11, 2005
Good quality teachers and good parent involvement. My daughter enjoys the extracurricular activities.

Tahoe Elementary School
3110 60th Street, Sacramento, CA  95820
Last modified Tahoe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tahoe Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top