Bad
Good

The teachers and staff care about every child. The school has fun activities that make my child want to go to school. The principal always has time to talk.

Amount of homework: Agree

Students who need extra time or help can get it from teachers or ASES. The homework isn't that hard

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school has 3 rules - Be Respectful, Be responsible, Be Safe. All students and staff are expected to live by them

I am a parent of a child that attends this school. As a parent I am very displease with this school. My child comes home and i have to reteach her subject, and they only get 10 minutes to eat their lunches....very disappointing. I have had occasions where a sub teacher was yelling at the students intimidated my child. Yet it wasnt my child that did anything wrong but she did it as a class. Called principle and said she would look into it. But my daughter told me she just told them to listen to the sub. Her teacher is always gone and her class always has a sub teacher. There is more to add about this school but i think maybe with just this is enough. I will not be having my child attend next year.

I am a parent and a retired teacher. Of all the classrooms I have been in at Earl Warren I have always seen teachers who are professional, love their jobs, and enjoy their students providing quality academic programs. The principal knows each student by name and works with students, teachers and parents in a professional and carrying manner. As a parent I would like to see more parents involved in the classrooms and with the programs provided for the students.

I just have to sure what happen with my son.he was in the special day class, his teacher but him down made him feel so bad that he cried, told him lot of thing that he would never be in live and how we could never be able to give him his dreams.what was also so bad is that the other teacher in that class never said any thing to the head teach she also just let it happen.so i strongly suggest that if you have kid or chose this special day class. that you sit with your child daily and ask how their day was and how the teacher was with the class. I have moved my son and his grades have gone up ,he love going to school know. the teacher do made or brake your kids!!!!!

The teachers are very dedicated to their students and they go above and beyond to help their students succeed.

Last modified Earl Warren Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.